Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   [SOLVED] Tournament Arena Broken? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/%5Bsolved%5D-tournament-arena-broken-81607/)

RedBear09-27-2007 10:03 PM

[SOLVED] Tournament Arena Broken?
 
Hi. I went to play some tournament games tonight and the Trading Card games are not available to select. The games are there but the option for "find me an opponent" is not selectable. :( Is anyone else having this problem?

UPDATE: ITS WORKING AGAIN.

mom2hnemi09-27-2007 11:58 PM

Re: Tournament Arena Broken?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBear (Post 1767670)
Hi. I went to play some tournament games tonight and the Trading Card games are not available to select. The games are there but the option for "find me an opponent" is not selectable. :( Is anyone else having this problem?

hi red~ well its possible was just a temp glitch, I just checked and not having that issue. hope its better for you next time around :)

RedBear09-28-2007 12:05 AM

Re: Tournament Arena Broken?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2hnemi (Post 1768388)
hi red~ well its possible was just a temp glitch, I just checked and not having that issue. hope its better for you next time around :)

thank you! it's working again. i noticed the time was several hours slow and when i logged back in, the time was correct and it fixed it. :) gave ya rep pts for responding.

mom2hnemi09-28-2007 12:14 AM

Re: Tournament Arena Broken?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedBear (Post 1768416)
thank you! it's working again. i noticed the time was several hours slow and when i logged back in, the time was correct and it fixed it. :) gave ya rep pts for responding.

ohh good glad it worked for ya this time around and aww you are very welcome :)

Flash flood09-28-2007 12:15 AM

Re: Tournament Arena Broken?
 
I'm not sure. But when I clicked on Scores and Achievements and clicked on Tournements section, it won't load.

mom2hnemi09-28-2007 12:19 AM

Re: Tournament Arena Broken?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash flood (Post 1768442)
I'm not sure. But when I clicked on Scores and Achievements and clicked on Tournements section, it won't load.

I think when things like this happen, servers get loaded..things get glitchy..9 out of 10 times a relogin will cure it :) I tried mine just now and it works fine for me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC