Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
Feel free to ask me!
Webkinz :)

horseaholic is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Tired of Complaints? Click.

I'm just going to post another Ganz thing.

I really don't think people are being fair-they're judging Ganz too hard. Maybe some of the minor glitches are because they never meant for Webkizn to get so successful and large with millions of customers. They also have tons more of sections of Ganz to run as well. These Ganz workers and creators are giving so much of their lives just to give us kids and adults more fun in our lives. I'm positive that if we were on Webkinz every day for about 8 hours just thinking about and creating and fixing the stuff on the Webkinz site that we'd all go crazy.

In my opinion, the glitches are barely noticeable. Many people have been complainign about not being able to name rooms [it's not like we sit and name rooms the whole time we're in Webkinz World.], along with WOW being the Game of teh Day with no extra KC, and so on. These glitches don't make us stop playing, let alone the addiction stopping, now do they?

I just have to say that I'm fine with how Ganz is running Webkinz World and annoyed at the complainers on Webkinz Insider. Sometimes, I really think some of us just do it because we're bored.

Please reply if agree/disagree.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Tired of Complaints? Click.

I find the complaining rather annoying. There seems to be too many of the same threads about the same glitches. If people feel they need to complain about a certain glitch and there's already 3 other threads on it, don't make another one, post on one that's already made.

Then again, sometimes the glitches involve losing items, kinzcash, and not getting certain items and gifts. That I understand is very frustrating because people who buy ganz's products expect them to work. I'm sure ganz is doing thier best on fixing what they can.
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 05:00 PM   #3
aerialstar11
Gift Guru

aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Exactly what princesspup said. Even though i'm extremly upset about loosing my Red Lava Lamp, we do need to realize that they are virtual items and we are whining and acting like babies because we loose somethings that aren't real.
People are starting to get wayy too addicted to Webkinz. ♥
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
smilelaugh

smilelaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree totally.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Feel free to ask me!

horseaholic is on a distinguished road

I agree....as well!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
MotherKinz

I agree. My family feels the same as you!
Closed