Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Suggestion An over 30 subforum

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I feel very strongly about this. I don't really agree to having an adult section. There was another thread about this topic, and Justin said that WI is for everyone.

I think that children do have some great stuff to offer on this site. I know, when I first joined, I was one of those kids who you wanted to get away from. After watching some of the helpful adults on the site, like Ginger and Mom2hnemi, just to name a few, I wanted to be like them. After starting to follow their example, I think I have grown into a helpful, mature member. If you want to eliminate childish posts, don't close yourself up in an adult section, get out there and be a role model, like many have done for me.
Wow---this is a great comment, Lilypad

luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #22
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

I think that would just make kids attempt to apply by lying about their age and then the forum would be crazy
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 04:40 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by carolinesmama
Maybe that we could ask to join, fill out a little questionaire and then be accepted. I'm saying this b/c as an over 30 I get very lost in all of the teen drama stuff that fills up the discussion sometimes.

Maybe we could have a parents room to go hide in sometimes.
When I need to hide, I just log off.

I think one of things that makes WI unique is that all ages post freely with one another. I love getting the kids' perspective on things just as much as I enjoy chatting with the adults.

As far as teen drama goes---I accept it for what it is: part of the maturing process.

It's the adult drama I have no tolerance for, and there's plenty of that on the forum, too.

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 04:44 PM   #24
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: [SOLVED] Suggestion An over 30 subforum

Webkinz Insider is a forum that is open to Webkinz fans of all ages.

If you are a looking for an adult only Webkinz fan site, there are many out there.

I suggest www.adultkinz.com.

FIA is offline Female
Closed