Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   [SOLVED] Suggestion An over 30 subforum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/%5Bsolved%5D-suggestion-over-30-subforum-187404/)

carolinesmama01-17-2008 09:55 PM

[SOLVED] Suggestion An over 30 subforum

Maybe that we could ask to join, fill out a little questionaire and then be accepted. I'm saying this b/c as an over 30 I get very lost in all of the teen drama stuff that fills up the discussion sometimes.

Maybe we could have a parents room to go hide in sometimes.

aerialstar1101-17-2008 09:56 PM

Re: Suggestion An over 30 subforum

Wait, what?

dogsdigholes01-17-2008 10:08 PM

I can understand where you are coming from. As an adult sometimes your interests vary from those being discussed. You have to keep in mind this site is made for all ages. I think it keeps it fun but I can understand you wanting to speak with people closer to your own age.

If you would like to connect to older WI members you could always start a chat thread in the "Open Mike" section and ask that only adults reply :0)

aerialstar1101-17-2008 10:08 PM

Oh! I don't know... I like this forum with all ages.

midnite9501-17-2008 10:09 PM

there was another thread about this, but Justin posted on it saying that they have thought about this a lot, but don't want to becuase "Wi is for everyone"

telogiatrisha01-17-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnite95 (Post 4252862)
there was another thread about this, but Justin posted on it saying that they have thought about this a lot, but don't want to becuase "Wi is for everyone"

I agree that WI is for everyone; but it would be nice to have an adult section :). Kids can come & go as they please...my guess is that they would be bored with adult interest and not post often. They don't understand why adults want to be a part of Webskinz anyway. And, we adults can still benefit from the great information offered to WI members.
Rep to carolinesmama.

sn0wwhite01-17-2008 10:25 PM

i avoid some of the threads in the forum too, because they're just not for me. but, if you poke around a bit you can find the threads that have more of an adult line of conversation. i think there's a mom one out there now too.

but in every thread, anyone is welcome to post.

Luvs Webkinz01-18-2008 10:06 AM

Here Here, I second this suggestion :) Maybe then I could stop wading through all of those polls for a change. Anyone could still post but it would be nice to talk to other adult webkinz addicts :crazy2:

kjonas01-18-2008 10:09 AM

maybe they should have that, so adults don't have to read all our stuff.

2total01-18-2008 10:13 AM

if one is ever made for adults sign me up. that's why i love being here all morning and early afternoon. i don't care which singer is cuter!!!! or how you like his hair!!!