Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 04:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default [SOLVED] ♥Strawberry's Sweet Suggestions, Tips, Opinions, And More! Come HERE For All Your Questions To Be Answered♥

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Hello, My Name is Strawberry and I am Here to Help you! All your Webkinz World or Webkinz Insider Questions can be Answered Here! Want my Opinion or Need some Suggestions? You've Come to the Right Place! I am Hoping to Inform you and Help every single one of you to my Best Ability! Feel free to Leave your Comments and Please Rate this Thread! I will Never Turn down a Question and you are Sure to Receive the Right and Better Answer! All you need to do is be Patient, Respectful, and just Post your Question! With this Thread, Webkinz Insider will become a Better Place for Everyone! Here are some Common Questions!

How do I become Gifted and Where do I become Gifted?
You can become Gifted in MissyK's New Thread! You have to Read the Rules and then say that you Agree to them. You have to wait and become a Gift Trainee to learn about Gift Echange before you can become Gifted though! Her New Thread is in the Help and Suggestions Forum, Go check it out.. Here's the Link!http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/webkinzinsider-official-gift-t219641.html

How do I change my Thread's Title?
To change your Thread's Title, you must be Gifted. Look at the Question Above to learn how you can be Gifted! If you are not Gifted and are in NEED Of Changing your Thread's Title, you can Private Message (PM) A Mod. or Administrater and then they can Help you change the Title! NOTE: All Titles must be Appropiate for Webkinz Insider and have No Bad Language in them!

Where is My Buddies List and How do I add People to it?
That's Right, you have a Buddies list on Webkinz Insider! Your Buddy List is in your Own Profile. To add someone to your Buddies List, just go to their Profile and scroll down untill you find the long Bar (that you can click on) and thats Says "Add to Buddy List". Click on it and you are all set! It would be better if you Ask someone Before you Add them to your Buddies List Though!

How do I Edit my Avatar or change it?
You can Edit (Change) your Avatar by going to User CP and by Click on "Edit Avatar". Go to right under your Current Avatar, it says Do Not Use An Avatar and Click on it. Go down to the Button that Says Save Avatar. Click on that, and then you should Have No Current Avatar. Scroll down on that same Page and then go and click on the Box that Says Browse. It is the Second Box Down, not the First. Look through your Pictures/Files and Double click on the Pictrue you want as your new Avatar. Click Save Avatar one more time. Once it brings you to the Forums, you are all Set and you have a new Avatar!

How do I Rate a Thread and what is a Rate?
You Rate a Thread by looking at the Top, Right Hand Corner of the Thread. Then once you click on It, you Either pick 5 Stars, 4 Stars, 3 Stars, 2 Stars, or 1 Star, Depending on however good the Thread/Service was. Once some People (I think 3 or more) Have Rated, the Thread gets its Average Rating. If you do not know what an Average is, that is what Number of Stars was Rated the Most! Remember, do not forget to Rate my Thread!

---------- Strawberry Jam added 10 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Anyone Need Help with Something? If you do.. Post it on this Thread! You will get the Best And the Right, Honest Answer! I will NEVER Refuse I Question, I Promise! I am Here to Help and Inform you So we can Make Webkinz Insider a Better Place for Everyone! If one of my Most Common Questions Answered your Question you Had about Webkinz Insider or Webkinz World, Let me Know! If you are a Lil' Kinz or are new to Webkinz World, Ask me a Question and I will let you know every single thing about it.. so You can know just about everything I know about Webkinz Insider! Come On, do not be Shy! Ask the Question that's inside your Head.. bugging you! I would Really Apreciate it! Like I said, I am here to Help! You can Trust Me!

---------- Strawberry Jam added 8 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Anyone, Please do not Be Shy! Go Ahead and Ask That Question! I am Here to Help you if Something Goes Wrong!

Last edited by Strawberry Jam; 02-24-2008 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
xxemilyannexx

webkinzz x3 <<<loveee. is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ♥Strawberry's Sweet Suggestions, Tips, Opinions, And More! Come HERE For All Your Questions To Be Answered♥

thanks for helping me out with my GE question
if i ever need anything i will come here
thankss a ton!
Old 02-24-2008, 04:32 PM   #3

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ♥Strawberry's Sweet Suggestions, Tips, Opinions, And More! Come HERE For All Your Questions To Be Answered♥

Your Welcome!! I am Glad I helped you and Informed you. I also am Glad you will Continue to come here for Any Question. Thanks!

---------- Strawberry Jam added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Does Anyone Have A concern or A Question? I give Suggestions and my Opinion on Things As Well!

-Strawberry Jam

Last edited by Strawberry Jam; 02-24-2008 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #4
xxemilyannexx

i got a question!
lol
how do you become a moderator?
thankss.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:37 PM   #5

Well, I would think that you have to Private Message (PM) Wendy or Justin and then they Pick You to be a Moderater. Or You get so High Up (Lil' Kinz, Webkinz, Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru, Etc.) You get to become a Moderator. Thanks for the Question!

-Strawberry Jam
Old 02-24-2008, 04:40 PM   #6
xxemilyannexx

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
Well, I would think that you have to Private Message (PM) Wendy or Justin and then they Pick You to be a Moderater. Or You get so High Up (Lil' Kinz, Webkinz, Gift Trainee, Gifted, Gift Guru, Etc.) You get to become a Moderator. Thanks for the Question!

-Strawberry Jam
thanks for the answerr.
rep points for you
xoxo
Old 02-24-2008, 04:44 PM   #7

Aww, Thank You! You are Very Nice and Kind! I already gave you Rep Points. Like I said, Thank You for the Question!

-Strawberry Jam

---------- Strawberry Jam added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Does anyone else Have a Question, or Problem that needs to Be Solved?

-Strawberry Jam

Last edited by Strawberry Jam; 02-24-2008 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
web.kin.zer

Thanks!! REP!! Also for using the Welcome Sign!!
Old 02-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #9

Thanks for the Repuation Points!! Also, Thank You for Making the Wlecome Sign, I think it Looks Awesome.. even though I have Two Welcome Signs.. Hehe. You are very Nice and Kind.

-Strawberry Jam

---------- Strawberry Jam added 36 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Anyone Else have A Question or Problem?

-Strawberry Jam

---------- Strawberry Jam added 84 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Please Remember to Rate this Thread and Please leave Comments if you Use any Answers from the Most Common Questions! Thank You!

-Strawberry Jam

Last edited by Strawberry Jam; 02-24-2008 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-25-2008, 07:59 PM   #10

Sorry Everyone, I will open another Thread later.. Looks like no one has a Problem.. Hehe.
-Strawberry Jam
Closed