Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #31
7sasha2
Webkinz :)

webkinzcollect1016 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Someone changed my password!

I know what 2 do
ok I have have this happen to me now the first thing to do is find if caps lock is on. if so this may be the reason.
if that is not why shut down or restart the computer this could be one reason.
If you can call mom or dad and get a code. I do not want to worry you, but if somone has changed your pass, they have your code and can get on even if you change it.
try calling Ganz or sending a email. If calling make shure a parent talks. they need to be 18 or older.
hope i hellped
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2008, 12:23 AM   #32
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Amandaxmoose is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by *ChasingDreams*
Was yours easy to guess? That is just soooooooo mean for someone to do that. Did anyone know you password? Did you tell anyone?
No, it was very hard to guess, i didn't even tell my own family.

---------- Amandaxmoose added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzcollect1016
I know what 2 do
ok I have have this happen to me now the first thing to do is find if caps lock is on. if so this may be the reason.
if that is not why shut down or restart the computer this could be one reason.
If you can call mom or dad and get a code. I do not want to worry you, but if somone has changed your pass, they have your code and can get on even if you change it.
try calling Ganz or sending a email. If calling make shure a parent talks. they need to be 18 or older.
hope i hellped
I have all 42 of my codes in a zip lock bag i counted them the other day, my dad is working, my mom is asleep. I went on my Uncle's lap top and it doesn't work on there either. I had my aunt try calling Ganz, they are not there this late, theres nothing i can do.

---------- Amandaxmoose added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Guys, EDITED i know about the Caps lock thing, and I know to do pretty much the basic things. None of them are working.

Please do not share personal information such as your age, grade, last name or city where you live. Thanks! -fairlyoddmom

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 01-21-2008 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Please do not share personal information such as your age, grade, last name or city where you live.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:33 AM   #33
PM me for it :)
Gifted

*ChasingDreams* will become famous soon enough

You're not allowed to post age. Just to let you know.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:34 AM   #34
KawaiiKitty
Gifted

Kawaii-Kitty is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Someone changed my password!

I'm so sorry

I hope you'll get back on your account soon, but go ahead and call home and ask for a secret code. Then change it to something you wont forget or no one can guess.

If it happens again - then it's time to call Gnaz, but don't worry - I'm sure it'll be okay
Old 01-21-2008, 12:37 AM   #35

View Post Originally Posted by Kawaii-Kitty
I'm so sorry

I hope you'll get back on your account soon, but go ahead and call home and ask for a secret code. Then change it to something you wont forget or no one can guess.

If it happens again - then it's time to call Gnaz, but don't worry - I'm sure it'll be okay
Thanks, but I can't call home cause my little EDITED sister is sleeping and shes sick and i wouldn't want to wake her up. I am going to take a shower and go to bed and hopefully when i wake up i will be able to get my grandma or call Ganz at 9am tommarrow

---------- Amandaxmoose added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by *ChasingDreams*
You're not allowed to post age. Just to let you know.
Woops sorry, i forgot.

Likewise, don't share any personal information from anyone in your family. -fairlyoddmom

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 01-21-2008 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: Likewise, don't share any personal information from anyone in your family.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:39 AM   #36
kittymoo

I am so sorry
Old 01-21-2008, 12:58 AM   #37
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That may not be the case at all. You may not have a hacker. I had this happen to my account just a few days before the Scavenger Hunt and I could not log on. It was right after I accepted a room invitation from a user I didn't know. I didn't give out my password, but I was so scared after the page closed when I accepted the invitation that I PANICKED and changed my password RIGHT AWAY. I STILL couldn't get in. I even tried using another code and it still refused it. I called and they said that they were having trouble with the server, being the weekend a lot of kids are logged on and enjoying the daily activities. You may have to wait until tomorrow, but I think it is one of those things that irons itself out. It is inconvenient and nerve wracking but in the end everything is ok. I hope this is the case with you.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-21-2008, 09:17 AM   #38
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

WoAH! wELL Maybe it's just a Glitch sso CALM DOwn.

But for the next time well you have 42 codes so maybe you could leave a code on your grandma's house you aunt's and you family houses and say them to put them in a safe place and nobody to touch them. So if this happens you have a code with you!
Old 01-21-2008, 09:21 AM   #39
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by TheLittleWildKat
Doesn't someone have to know the old password before it can be changed???
they could. there r 2 ways

1. have there username and a sercert code. they could change it with those using the, i forgot my password thing. this is horrible because they could keep changing it!

2. they have your password and username. they change it using your password. u get a code, do the i forgot my password thing and everything is solved.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:43 AM   #40

yeah, i am having my grandma call ganz now!
Closed