Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
pup678

Default [SOLVED] Question for Admins.

You know how when you hit "Edit profile" and at the top it says Date Of Birth? Well, it says that it only can be veiwed by Admins. What is that for? I didn't even know you were aloud to say your age!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #2
legalcat

Default Re: Question for Admins.

Your not allowed to say your age in the threads if you are under 18... if you are over 18 (or 21?) you can say your age...

Admins might need to know your age because for some things you have to be over 18 (or 21) like to become a moderator...
Old 03-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
MotherKinz

If I'm not mistaken, I believe legalcat has the correct information. Ok..I'm over 18..I'm 40. Lol.

-Motherkinz
Old 03-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #4
Edward Cullen, choco
Webkinz :)

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

^ Yep, there you go! But no, you aren't allowed to post your age, so stay safe! :-)
Old 03-28-2008, 05:39 PM   #5
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

yeah kaykay and everyone else has said it.
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2008, 05:40 PM   #6
legalcat

You actually ARE allowed to post your age if your an adult.... but not if your a child.. I just forget if WI considers adult to be over 18 or over 21...

---------- legalcat added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

So you shouldnt ask someone their age because they might be a kid... or a woman,.. and some women dont like to be asked their age <g> I"m 31

Last edited by legalcat; 03-28-2008 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #7
pup678

I knew that but if you hit "Edit Profile" and at the top it says to enter your birth date! Check it out yourself!
Old 03-28-2008, 05:44 PM   #8
legalcat

I know, I think it asks you for your birth date when you join
Old 03-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
pup678

I know. But my real question is why they even ask that. I mean, what do they do with the information?
Old 03-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #10
legalcat

As I said above, for some things on this website you have to be an adult...
Closed