Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Default [SOLVED] Question about leaves

Hey, I was wondering- I really want to get a leave, but I need something to do. I want to play an arcade game, will I still be able to get a leave??

---------- lilshrimp888 added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

BUMP IT UP!!

Last edited by lilshrimp888; 10-23-2007 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

Default Re: Question about leaves

Hi, a leaf won't fly past while you're playing Arcade Games or games in the Tournament. Usually we've clicked on some straight after a game.

You could answer Quizzy's or buy a Jigsaw from the W Shop. Or you could just relax in the yard!

I've uploaded a few Fall Festival videos on You Tube you might want to have a look at. There's a link to that site on my Signature below.
commodore is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #3
Gifted

michaelabug is a jewel in the roughmichaelabug is a jewel in the rough

My friend was playing a game and a leaf appeared and she wasn't able to click on it so i guess they can.
Old 10-23-2007, 08:06 PM   #4
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

ok, thanks! I think I'll get a puzzle or book or something from the w shop, maybe I'll play quizzies, I dunno. thanks!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:09 PM   #5
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

another idea is to size WI to the right side of your screen and put your pet on a treadmill or trampoline so they can play, and you can chat here on WI and still see leaves as they come into the left side of the screen.

i got very bored with puzzles and quizzys. this is more fun.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 08:20 PM   #6
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite
another idea is to size WI to the right side of your screen and put your pet on a treadmill or trampoline so they can play, and you can chat here on WI and still see leaves as they come into the left side of the screen.

good idea, I might do that
Old 10-23-2007, 09:30 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
tevans is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Question about clothes

Once you dress your webkinz, can you undress them without puttong another outfit on them? If so, How?
Thanks
Old 10-23-2007, 09:33 PM   #8
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

tevans, it's better to start a new thread with questions unless they're related to this topic. but, to answer your question, you would drag the clothes from the dress window to the area just above your dock and they will come off.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 09:54 PM   #9
yormop
Gifted

Rocyormop is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sn0wwhite

This is exactly what I've been doing!!!
My WI screen is very narrow so I have lots of time to get over there and click a leaf.

I've been reading around WI for about half an hour now, and have gotten 3 leaves!

Good luck!!!!!
Rocyormop is offline Female
Old 10-23-2007, 10:00 PM   #10
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

I don't think you can get leaves in the arcade. Be careful about the W shop also. The leaves go behind the W shop window and it's hard to see them.
jagular is offline Female
Closed