Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Default [SOLVED] Posting problem?

I have only 1, 582 posts! I used to have almost 2,700 posts! What happened? Plus a bunch of other people have lost a few thousand posts, too. Cpanda(just an example) lost over 2,000 posts! She used to have nearly 6,000(I think) and now she only has 3,000! What is going on?
Maddiebear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Posting problem?

thats so strange! kinda confusin
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Yes! Because I'm really upset-it took me 2 months to finally get 2,000 posts. Not to mention, it took me around 5 months to get 1,000!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:45 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Oh, I am so relieved to see this. I thought I was going crazy. I could have sworn that I hit 3600 earlier in the day. I checked my mods actions, and nothing was deleted.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #5
BC is a

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
Oh, I am so relieved to see this. I thought I was going crazy. I could have sworn that I hit 3600 earlier in the day. I checked my mods actions, and nothing was deleted.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I thought I was going crazy, too! I'm sorry you lost those posts, like me, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one!
Old 03-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #6
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

thank gosh! i thought i was loosing it! ok i just had 800 posts and i was sooo happy! but then 10 miins later i only had 750!
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 05:51 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I feel so bad that you lost such a large number of them. I only lost one hundred, but you are over one thousand. I was thinking that this could be a glitch in the system.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
BC is a

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I feel so bad that you lost such a large number of them. I only lost one hundred, but you are over one thousand. I was thinking that this could be a glitch in the system.
Aww, thanks. I'm extremely miffed about this.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #9
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Post in the rp section no longer count toward total post count. Just like posts in the GE section do not count.
smitchell is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:03 PM   #10
BC is a

(Oh! Thank you smitchell!)
Closed