Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #1
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Unhappy [SOLVED] Pm'd for gifted

I pm'd Wendy weh she was online in red asking if she could read over my posts for becoming gifted. How long will it take for her to reply????
Catza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
Garrett

Default Re: Pm'd for gifted

You need to agree to the rules-

Not PM an admin- They're very busy people!
Old 11-24-2007, 10:50 PM   #3
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Just click on rules at the top of the page. Then go down to the portion about the gift exchange. Click on read the rules, then you can read them and agree to the rules. After that happens, the administration will review your posts and let you know by changing your status. I am not sure how long it takes, but I know they will get to your name as soon as they can. There are so many enjoying Webkinz Insider, that I am sure it will take a few days.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

It wont let me click on it!!
Catza is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
You are
Gifted

Angry Gifted last gifted post

I typed in the reply section under all the rules saying I agree but I am the 339th person! Won't it take a long time for me to become gifted if I posted at that number?
Catza is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 PM   #6
lilshrimp888
Gift Guru

lilshrimp888 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Gifted last gifted post

ummm, idk. It was a long time ago when I agreed. I think that's just your post number, hopefully it won't take much longer.
Old 11-24-2007, 11:00 PM   #7
Proud To Be
Gifted

nikkihar520 will become famous soon enough

nope It took me 1 day
nikkihar520 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 11:01 PM   #8
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

Well your not at least 1 month old other wise you would be able so come back in a month lol!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2007, 11:02 PM   #9
I Love
Webkinz :)

CuzKinz is on a distinguished road

Well Like 320 Of Those People Have Been Accepted Already Just Wait And You'll Get Accepted Unlike Me
Old 11-24-2007, 11:02 PM   #10
You are
Gifted

You only have to be here for 2 weeks.
Thats what all the rules have said when I read them about becoming gifted.
Catza is offline Female
Closed