Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #1
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

sapphire556 is just really nicesapphire556 is just really nice

Default [SOLVED] pla help me.. i am new..

how do i get a signature and a ..avatar? is it called a avatar? well...w/e its called ... how do i get one.. or make one??? i really want both of them.. please help!! thanks!

Last edited by CYNalot; 12-11-2007 at 09:18 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 09:02 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: pla help me.. i am new..

Go to usercp, and then go to edit avatar or signature, depending on what you are wanting.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 09:05 PM   #3
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

:koala:I downloaded a pic of the koalas, then went to glitterbase.com and glitterized it, sent it to tinypic.com saved the forum option in paste. Then went to the user cp option at the top of the banner, click on it, then click on edit avatar, paste in the link, then click save. Hope this helps.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 09:07 PM   #4
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

oh.. adn srry i wrote pla help me

---------- sapphire556 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

ty that all helped.. now if i can find that user cp... ooh a snowflake...

Last edited by sapphire556; 12-11-2007 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2007, 09:07 PM   #5
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Just go to your USER CP above next to the cow and dog...click on it choose edit AVATAR...try just using one of the ones that are offered to test it out and get the hang of how to do it!

Same thing with the signature...go to USER CP...click on EDIT SIGNATURE...and then you can just make something up using words or perhaps upload an image from your own computer...I taught myself pretty much so if I can do it...TRUST me...anyone can...LOL...good luck!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 12-11-2007, 09:13 PM   #6
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

ty! i am gonna try them out with whatever it gives me... but eventually i wanna make it my own.. (i just looked at the avatar) and they dont even have any new ones.. so i will make it my own.. someday.. if i can ever figure that out..

---------- sapphire556 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

hey!! i got one! =]

---------- sapphire556 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

i like it =] thanks you guys!!

Last edited by sapphire556; 12-11-2007 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2007, 09:16 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

rocknroll101 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do we let webkinz insider know that we have a webkinz account? cuz, ive clicked on like, a bajillion snowflakes, and it says that ive won a snowglobe. but i didnt even say anything about my webkinz account when i was registering, like, 20 min ago!lol
but seriously, let me know!! im desperate!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by sapphire556
ty! i am gonna try them out with whatever it gives me... but eventually i wanna make it my own.. (i just looked at the avatar) and they dont even have any new ones.. so i will make it my own.. someday.. if i can ever figure that out..

---------- sapphire556 added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

hey!! i got one! =]

---------- sapphire556 added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

i like it =] thanks you guys!!
there ya go...you did it...good for you ...and if you do have pics on your computer that you want to use...you can just do the exact same thing to change your avatar only go down below where all the choices are and click CUSTOM AVATAR and click BROWES and that allows you to use a picture you have on your computer...just remember we are not allowed to use a picture of ourselves...but pets and webbies or just fun pics are always fun to use
Old 12-11-2007, 09:20 PM   #9
Lovin being a
Gift Guru

oh... i have NO IDEA.. lol... make a thread..
cuz i prolly cant help u... but ya do u know how ta make a thread?

---------- sapphire556 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

kewl ty! ummm it said something about its "size" do i need to worry about that?

Last edited by sapphire556; 12-11-2007 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #10
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by rocknroll101
how do we let webkinz insider know that we have a webkinz account? cuz, ive clicked on like, a bajillion snowflakes, and it says that ive won a snowglobe. but i didnt even say anything about my webkinz account when i was registering, like, 20 min ago!lol
but seriously, let me know!! im desperate!!!
the snowflake doesn't say you WON a snow globe...it says to pm smitchell the secret message and be the 7th person to PM her...then you will win...unfortunefately...you need to have at least 20 pm's on the forum before you are granted pm capability...so you can't enter the contest yet...you need 17 more posts

---------- Nascar20Fan added 3 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sapphire556
oh... i have NO IDEA.. lol... make a thread..
cuz i prolly cant help u... but ya do u know how ta make a thread?

---------- sapphire556 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

kewl ty! ummm it said something about its "size" do i need to worry about that?
yes...any picture you use...should be a JPEG anything else tends to be too big

Last edited by NascarFan; 12-11-2007 at 09:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed