Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #11
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Pets' Birthdays

Oh im sorry, that must really stink! It could be a glitch in webkinz... If i were you i would email webkinz support, they could probley help you... Hope this helps!

-Calax:pgn:
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 01:17 PM   #12
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

Ganz is having problems right now acording to www.elubin.com (click www.elubin.com for link) then in the right corner, click on my "kids webkinz pages"
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 10-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #13
Tkat25
Gifted

Tkat25 is on a distinguished road

Make sure you check your mail! You should get a letter
Old 10-28-2007, 01:21 PM   #14
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

I don't know that happened to me too
Old 10-28-2007, 03:00 PM   #15
piglet73
Gift Guru

giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

dont worrry..... this happened to me to/.......
Old 10-28-2007, 09:24 PM   #16
MysteryD
Gift Guru

Donna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant future

My friend's pet had a birthday today, and she didn't get an email and cake either. Not sure why. Maybe another glitch? Hopefully they'll send you one even if it's late.

Dona
Old 10-28-2007, 09:26 PM   #17
balletboy93
Gifted

shaakinit63 will become famous soon enough

hmmm..thats really wierdd
shaakinit63 is offline Male
Old 10-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #18
dancequeen343

That is really weird
Old 10-28-2007, 09:43 PM   #19
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

awww redbear!! poor whitee deserves his cake!! I have read about others not receiving theirs soooooo you know what that means! G - L - I - T - C - H ...gotta love it definitely gotta choose your battles here..to email or not to email..to call or not to call.. were me..Id drop them a "friendly" note good luck!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 10:46 PM   #20
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

thanks everybody ! i'm not calling, dont want them refusing my calls for important stuff . not that cake isnt -- son was BEARY disappointed. he was so happy it was his first pet's birthday and the first birthday that we had to celebrate. i will email them. maybe they'll respond.

i tried going to elubin and could find webkinz info but no info on the glitches. i'll look more later. thank yoU!!
RedBear is offline Female
Closed