Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 08:48 PM   #1
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Question [SOLVED] Pets' Birthdays

Hi. I thought if it was your pet's birthday, WW sent you a cake. It's our first webkinz birthday (Whitee ) and we didnt get a bday cake. weren't we supposed to?

UPDATE: there's a cake sitting in our dock now!! maybe they saw my email and gave us cake! there's no note but i its better than nothing!

Last edited by RedBear; 03-01-2008 at 12:40 AM..
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2007, 08:50 PM   #2
My Mommy says I'm
Gifted

Saachi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pets' Birthdays

is it the birthday on the bio? or they day you adopted it? because the day you adopted it isn't the birthday [my sister thought it was and got upset when she didn't get cake]
Old 10-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #3
treefrogplease
Gift Guru

Blacks Labs is on a distinguished road

Yeah I am sad for you that is mean if you do not get it
Blacks Labs is offline Male
Old 10-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #4
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

For one year? On the bio it says when there birthday is. If they did not give you a cake, and today is the birthday on the bio, then it might be a glitch. Try logging out and in. Hope this helped!
Old 10-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #5
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

oh man! i'm bummed. he was supposed to get cake! i thought so.

---------- RedBear added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

i uploaded his bio. his bday is today.

Last edited by RedBear; 10-27-2007 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-28-2007, 12:31 AM   #6
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Yes--you should definitely get cake, and you get a note in yor room telling you happy birthday. Bummer!!
Old 10-28-2007, 12:44 AM   #7
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jms
Yes--you should definitely get cake, and you get a note in yor room telling you happy birthday. Bummer!!
Old 10-28-2007, 12:52 AM   #8
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

Ok, this stinks...I just logged on to Webkinz...trying to see if I had a birthday coming up, so I could help you and see if it was a glitch....one account has a Nov. 4, so that's in a week, ok. Next account...oh, it has an Oct. 30--3 days--great, I can tell you then. Next account...October 20!!! I didn't even know, because we got no card or cake!! I don't keep track!! The card and cake notifies us!!! UUGH!! Well, must be something wrong with WW...don't you have a contact there that you can call and find out? Let me know if you hear anything else...
Old 10-28-2007, 12:56 AM   #9
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

i dont know if i should call on that, though. i dont want to overcall and then cant call for big stuff.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:01 AM   #10
jms
Gift Guru

Ok, maybe I'll email...
well, if you have anything big to call about, add that in...
Closed