Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #11
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

Default Re: OHMIGOSHH I NEED HELP!

Yup, it's true. If you are not gifted then it is against the rules to ask someone to trade. Okay so here is how you trade:
* You have to have 50 (or more) posts
* You have to go to the Gift Exchange Rules thread and agree to the Gift Exchange rules to be gifted (In the webkinz Information section)
* You have to be sent a private message and tolled that you are gifted
* You have to go to the gift exchange section (which will appear when you are gifted) and make a fair trade.

An as for what a siggy is, it's just like a signature that appears after every one of your posts and threads. (You can put how many webkinz you have, pictures, your fave quote... etc.)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2008, 06:16 PM   #12
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

They are both true
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2008, 06:16 PM   #13
Impended
Gifted

impended is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes you need 50 posts to do trading, but you really need 'Gifted' status, which you can obtain from applying on the GE Thread

And you are not allowed to trade before that, thats why the rules were violated. You are also not allowed to do in in the normal forums, especially on other people's boards, so that also could be why

A siggy the the 'signature' of a post, or the bottom where you can put pictures, or text. You can edit that by going to 'User CP' at the top of the screen, then down to 'Edit Signature'.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #14
xxemilyannexx
Webkinz :)

webkinzz x3 <<<loveee. is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
??? What is THAT and how does it apply to this thread? Just curious! Maybe you could share that exciting info in the open mic area...?
someone above said i love nick jonas
so i rplied
IM NEWW!
Closed