Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #1
kinzgardener
Webkinz :)
Squiggler will become famous soon enough

Default [SOLVED] Mods - Admin - People in the Know - Question / Concern about GE (not my application)

I have a question. I made a post recently that mentioned that I was looking forward to becoming gifted so that I could get some of the rares that I do not have. Another forum member responded and stated that I should be leery / cautious about becoming gifted because it is against Webkinz Rule #2?? They said by doing this, I would run the risk of having my account put in jeopard from Ganz.

Here is the question. Is it GE safe or isn't it? I have been operating under the assumption that since this site kind of promots the GE and being gifted, that it was safe and ok to do. (Yes, I am aware that this site is not affiliated with Ganz). By safe, I do not mean is there a chance of me getting scammed, I mean, will becoming Gifted and making exchanges put my Webkinz accounts in jeopardy?

I have been looking forward to getting the opportunity to pick up some of the exclusives and rares that i haven't been able to track down yet, but don't want to risk my kids accounts in an effort to do so. Both accounts have over 20 webbies on them and have too much time and money invested in them to risk having them shut down. Please respond here to let me know. thank you in advance for your time.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

Default Re: Mods - Admin - People in the Know - Question / Concern about GE (not my application)

Well the rule they were refering to is the no trading rule. We don't trade here. We do gift exchanges. I have been doing this for a while now and have never had any problems. I was concerned when I first started too. My kids have way too much tied up in to this to lose it. But after awhile I realized that it was okay and have been able to get everything that they wanted. Have fun, enjoy the site and make really good friends.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #3
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Mods - Admin - People in the Know - Question / Concern about GE (not my application)

cajungirlfriend is right. and we don't trade codes, which IS against ganz rules.
exchanging gifts, rares and exclusives that i have for ones i don't have, is a great benefit of this site and thousands of exchanges happen every day. ganz is aware of us, and no one has had any trouble with their WW site because of this.

sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I replied in your other thread where you asked. We gift here and do not break any rules
Old 02-28-2008, 12:31 PM   #5
snowflakelover3000

Dancingwebkinz1 will become famous soon enough

cows and snow is right!
Old 02-28-2008, 12:33 PM   #6
kinzgardener
Squiggler will become famous soon enough

I am very happy to hear this. I really love this site and have been looking forward to becoming gifted so that I could make some exchanges. I think it is neat to find a place to help each other get the things that each of us want. This seems like a really cool community and am glad to be part of it. thank you all for the responses.

You can now close this thread if you would like. Again, thanks for your time.
Old 02-28-2008, 12:33 PM   #7
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

she is talking about webkinz user agreement rule number 2. my niece just read the user agreement to me and it clearly states that we are not allowed to trade or sell our webkinz mechandise. check it out and read it for your self
Closed