Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 10:28 PM   #1
pearly26
Gift Guru

sara2618 has a spectacular aura about

Default [SOLVED] Mod or Mods PLEASE HELP!!!

I have not gone on my gift thread for a long time, until today. When I went to my thread, I could not edit it or reply, becasue it was closed!!! If there is a mod/s around please help me, I know I did not do anything to deserve this, and I think it is prob just a technical error or misunderstanding. I would really like to open my thread up becasue I am now on vacation and will have time to trade during the holiday season. ;( I am also a gift guru and can be trusted!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2007, 10:31 PM   #2
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Default Re: Mod or Mods PLEASE HELP!!!

View Post Originally Posted by sara2618
I have not gone on my gift thread for a long time, until today. When I went to my thread, I could not edit it or reply, becasue it was closed!!! If there is a mod/s around please help me, I know I did not do anything to deserve this, and I think it is prob just a technical error or misunderstanding. I would really like to open my thread up becasue I am now on vacation and will have time to trade during the holiday season. ;( I am also a gift guru and can be trusted!
after 2 weeks of inactivity of your thread, it will be closed...not by anyone, but automatically...just PM a mod to open it back up for you
Old 12-17-2007, 10:32 PM   #3
pearly26
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ebenz315
after 2 weeks of inactivity of your thread, it will be closed...not by anyone, but automatically...just PM a mod to open it back up for you
Okay, thanks so much for your help! I didn't know if it was just me or not. I have been a way from my thread for over a week or two a few times, and I have never had this happen to me,lol. Thanks for your help!

Last edited by sara2618; 12-17-2007 at 10:38 PM..
Old 12-17-2007, 10:33 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

would you like it opened?
Old 12-17-2007, 10:36 PM   #5
hotloopsfreak

just ask a mod to open it for u
Old 12-17-2007, 10:37 PM   #6
pearly26
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
would you like it opened?
Yes please Cows4U, it would be very appreciated! I am very sorry, I guess I have to go back and reread the gift thread rules. I have never had this happen to me when I have been away from my thread for a week or so. If you could reopen it I would be very thankful. I understand that it will probably take some time to reopen. I am looking forward to trading around the holiday season. Thanks for your response!

And sorry that I made this a thread, it's just that I didn't know if it was only me that this happened to, and thought maybe it was an error that happened throughout the forum, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions so I just dirrected mods here first.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

It is opened for you
Old 12-17-2007, 10:39 PM   #8
pearly26
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by hotloopsfreak
just ask a mod to open it for u