Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 04:15 PM   #71
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

I tottaly agree, there are much bigger things in the world... like hunger problems, homless children, decreasing of the plant/tree population, polution, sickness, exc.

We should be thankful for what we have, and i just don't get why people don't realize that... i honestly think that-
for one day, wi should be shut down and we should all take a break... for ONE day. To go out side and help people, to make a difference in the world. ONE day, thats all it takes to make a difference...

.Once a year i go outside and plant trees
.More then once a year, i garden to help plants
.More then once a year, i donate to the sick and homless
.More then once a year, i donate to the cancer funds...
.Once a year, i join my church and do a 30 hour famine, where we starve ourselves for 30 hours to help the people who can't afford food, and we raise money by starving ourselves.

I honestly think that PT is right, we do complain way to much... People try there best.

These people that are running the webkinz site... i bet more then 80% of them have children. They get up in the morning, help their children get ready for school, feed them, exc... go to work, work all day, get complaints, go home feed their kids, do chores, go to bed for 5 hours, wake up... and have to start all over again.

People don't relize how HARD that is. Ask any grown up on this site, it really is hard, and stressfull...

Don't you want to help people out and make them happy?
Make a difference in the world... it ONLY takes ONE day.

Thats all i gotta say.

Thanks PT
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 04:36 PM   #72
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

PT, it is never easy to voice your opinion and ask other people to change behavior. I applaud your efforts to get people to think about how they are responding to problems they've had with WW. If we took a poll we would probably find that everyone who has posted has had at least one problem with WW at some point in time. How people respond to that problem seems to be at the heart of your post. Webkinz have become extremely popular very quickly. Those who've been adopting since the beginning are seeing more periods where it is difficult to get into the site and glitches occur when adopting or playing online. Ganz is just as frustrated and was unable to plan for the overload faced by the popularity of Webkinz. It is difficult in any business to plan ahead for such a problem. I believe they are taking the steps necessary to fix the issues and get WW back in good working order to satisfy all of their "customers". Patience is needed on both sides.
lilbrat1 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #73
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
How are we being mean to you?

Are you having a good day on WW...no problems...can you play games, can you do your gardening...W Of W...Wishing Well..charm hunt, gem hunt, hourly activities?

We can't.

I am not trying to be rude at all... I just want to let you all know, my tone is completely normal.

That remark was completely unexceptable. I am feeling so extremely terrible for PT. I absoultely dislike when people trash my threads, and i know you would too. Sarcasm hurts. ALOT. When PT is down and saying that people are being mean to her, you do NOT put her down AGAIN. I feel absoulutely terrible that i have to tell you this... i have a feeling you are an adult... i am a child, and i have to tell an adult that a remark was unexceptable... you really should think about how bad you hurt PT's feelings. That remark (although may not seem so) was deeply dammaging.

I am truely sorry i had to say that, but seriosly, come on people. You all do NOT like to get your threads trashed, i know that for a fact, and when people are just plain cruel, it gets out of hand. Not just out of hand, it gets to the point where its just plain cruelty. we all appriciate your opinions, but this is like spirling out in dramatic propotions.

All i am asking is if you could state your comments with less cruelty and sarcasim. (That is unless stating a funny joke)

I just feel bad for PT. She worked so hard on this thread, and its great. I know we all won't agree, and we will all have seperet opinions, but this is just harsh on her people.

I think we all should try being a little itsy bitsy... less pestimistic. People have a little tendincy to always be pestimistic... when your pestimistic, it gets a little dark... Try being optimistic, its a lot more enjoyable. =]

Seriosly, just think about it.

Last edited by calaxgoalie; 02-24-2008 at 04:41 PM..
Old 02-24-2008, 05:02 PM   #74
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Aww, thanks Calax! Rep! It did make me feel bad, and a simple Sorry would make me feel a bit better ... But of course your going to deny that you were trying to be rude. But you were. And it hurt. I'm accepting your opinion, but your not accepting mine. Post your feeling but don't get out of hand. -PT
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #75
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Yes, I'm an adult...and I have three very unhappy young grandchildren who would love to play with their Webkinz, but can't. One is in the hospital with a lap top computer who wants to be able to play games with me on WW...but we can't. The kids don't understand why it doesn't work when they get a chance to play.

They have all lost items from WW logging them off when they are rearraging their rooms or trying to send something to each other...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 05:07 PM   #76
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Well, I'm terribly sorry about your kid in the hospital but that doesn't give you the right to be the least bit rude. -PT
Old 02-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #77
Webkinz :)

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I ws rude cause I asked you, if you were able to do all the things on WW today? You never did answer...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #78
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Well, I'm terribly sorry about your kid in the hospital but that doesn't give you the right to be the least bit rude. -PT
She wasn;t being rude.
She was simply voicing her opinion which wasn't rude.
Old 02-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #79
Gift Guru

Cherry, you didn't see the right post. -PT
Old 02-24-2008, 05:38 PM   #80
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

PT, I am sorry but unfortunately there will always be rudeness. It happens here and in real life. You just have to look above it all and don't let it bother you. Really who cares unless they are your friends or family.
millieroo is offline Female
Closed