Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #61

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

Jamikinz, that is too bad. Did you get the PSI for your Pegusus? You are sooooooooooooo lucky! I love the Pegasus. Hate to break it to you but the only email you'll get back is them telling you not to give out your pass word. I've emailed them before, too.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 02:29 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

Jamikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend had several problems in December, including a room that she couldn't enter and a room where ALL of her furniture had disappeared. She emailed Ganz, then followed up, and received 2 free pet codes, and enough KK to buy back her furniture, plus they fixed the glitch in her unenterable room. So I have hope!
Old 02-24-2008, 03:15 PM   #63
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I disagree. I know there has to be at least one other person out there that spends $300-$500 a month on this stuff. And I don't mean Kinzcash.... They just need to find the right tech guy/woman to fix things and clean up.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #64
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by jaxcat
I disagree. I know there has to be at least one other person out there that spends $300-$500 a month on this stuff. And I don't mean Kinzcash.... They just need to find the right tech guy/woman to fix things and clean up.

Well I guess if I spent that much a month and had ALL of the glitches on my account then I would definately be calling Ganz.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #65
Nicole_234

Hi! Im new here! BuT sure!

{~Nicole~}
Old 02-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #66
Gifted

peelman is on a distinguished road

It is hard not to complain when something major in your account happens (like lost rooms and may items) and access to the Charm Forest is not available and you get no resolution or help for months. I feel that they should at least contact your that they are looking into the problems. I have been patient, but it is running thin.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #67
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I got a little worried last night at the curio shop because Artie didn't recognize me at all! He wasn't himself. He said I looked new. (I am on level 7 and on a first-name basis with him) He seems better today though.

But when I tell Ganz what's up, they do fix it for me. Sometimes right away, sometimes later. I think they need to hear what is going wrong so they know which areas to fix.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 03:35 PM   #68
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

I agree. But the big deal is that it is a virtual item. It doesn't really exist. Ad there are so many other virtual items that we should take time to enjoy.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #69
chloebell6
chloebell is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree to a certain extent. I was just thinking earlier about how most of my posts on here are about negative experiences. But.....I, like most others here, have alot invested and it is not asking too much for the site to work right. I have lost exclusives, rares, kinzcash, rooms, and not been able to log on or continually get kicked off. It is very frustrating and this is supposed to be a fun experience, and it was until Christmas. It has only been after that I have really noticed all the problems. I have been advised to contact Ganz and they will help fix things, and I have tried. They do no respond. I know they probably have a million other people to respond to so I am trying to be patient, but it is getting harder.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:08 PM   #70
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Look, I started this thread to express my feelings, and I have nothing against it if you want to as well, but some of you are getting a bit out of hand.

I appreciate your opinion, but you people were practically lecturing me! I just don't want so many complaints to Ganz, is this so complicating to just stop? -PT
When posting a thread...remember this...
No matter what you say in your thread..people will respond how they want..even if you tell them no complainers...they can still complain...and they will be mean to you if they don't like what you do or say...cause they are always looking for someone to bash....if they can't complain about WW they will complain about you.
L6313 is offline Female
Closed