Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 11:34 AM   #51
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
How are we being mean to you?

Are you having a good day on WW...no problems...can you play games, can you do your gardening...W Of W...Wishing Well..charm hunt, gem hunt, hourly activities?

We can't.
I haven't had any troubles since Christmas. And that was just the please waits because overload of people. I aplogize that you are having problems though.
millieroo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 11:39 AM   #52
 
Macawmama's Avatar
Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

As one of the complainers, I never said I hated Ganz or Webkinz. All I said was that They really need to work on fixing problems instead of creating more with new stuff. Also said that the Curio Shop thing was unfair because Ganz fixed a Glitch that nobody minded, instead of fixing a different glitch that everybody hates.


PT, by expressing our feeling and opinions, we are not purposely being rude to you. It is often hard to word how you feel on the computer since you can't show emotions.

I appreciate Webkinz world as much as you probably do. I also get tired of all the complaints. But just because some of us don't have many problems, doesn't mean others don't have any, either. I personally think they should work on the glitches first, then the new Webkinz.

It is hard to run a website AND a factory, but no one is going to pay anymore if the service is terrible. I know I would rather go to a cheaper resturant with better food than a resturant that is more expensive with disgusting food.

I love webkinz, but I am also speaking for people who have many more worse glitches than I will probably ever have.

To the Person who said she hated us complainers: No offense, but that was pretty strongly worded to say you "hate" us.
Macawmama is offline
Old 02-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #53
aerialstar11
Gift Guru
 
aerialstar11's Avatar
aerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud ofaerialstar11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

This is exactly what I have been trying to get through to people. I completly agree, thanks ♥
aerialstar11 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 11:48 AM   #54
Webkinz :)
 
Jayne's Avatar
Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
I haven't had any troubles since Christmas. And that was just the please waits because overload of people. I aplogize that you are having problems though.
No need for you to apologize...Ganz should be the one...Our family (very large family) has spent over $1,000 in a years time to access their site...we lose things at least once a week...by getting logged off...we don't get the gifts we're supposed to get for having multiple Webkinz...there are just too many glitches...and they need to fix them.
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #55
 
Macawmama's Avatar
Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

PT, one more thing I noticed on your post, they are not minor glitches. Kinzcash is not awarded when it is supposed to be, expensive Items are lost on it, you don't get what you bought for a lot of money, and Gnaz says it's your fault because you let out your password(even though you never did!)
Seriously, can a person who finds out your password delete a room on your house? No. Nobody can. Ganz is simply not doing their part in many people's experience.
Macawmama is offline
Old 02-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #56
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

I agree and disagree.
Honestly,Im on no side of this debate.
They can complain,because it's their opinion and you have the righ to complain about the complaining.
I agree that GANZ does have to pay alot of money for the site.
But I disagree with something else.
I paid a lot of money for webkinz and Cherry LOVES HER MONEY.When GANZ gives us glitches,we get mad because we spent our money on their products for their site and when it doens't work,we kind of wasted our money.
Which is why I don't buy that many webkinz anymore.
Cherry is offline
Old 02-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #57
Rage&Love
Gifted
 
arodfan727's Avatar
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
First off, let me just get this straight with you:
I know WW members have the right to complain about WW glitches and stuff .. But this is just getting out of hand. Some people are Hating Ganz because of the glitches - Let me tell you this: If you expect to get on WW one day and there will be no glitches, that will only happen in your dreams.
No Website is perfect, but for some reason, people think that just because this site is "Webkinz" it should be. It shouldn't. WW costs more then WI to run, and WI is about 1,200$ a month. Real money. No fake money, like KC. Some of you youngsters (Including myself) are probably scared by a mesely $30. Now, let's go over 100$. (Gasp) 200. (Gasp) Now all the way until 1,000. (Huge gasp, by me as well.) Now, if you think that is alot, what do you think GANZ pays a month to run Webkinz World?
Alot. That's right.
And their spending all this money to keep a site up and all they get are complaints that they've lost something, or a glitch accured and now somethings messed up - Think about it:
If you were running a site, and every now and then something happened, and when something tiny happened - Nothing major, just a little glitch - You got millions of emails, complaining that your site is not perfect, and that people expect more for their money.
How would you feel?
Stuff happens.
Why do you have to HATE Ganz? You don't have to email them when something small happens - Don't you think they know about it?

Now, again, I know people have the right to do this, but it is irratating when the WI members have to hear your complaints all the time.
WI was made so that WW members could enjoy themselfs, not have to listen to other members stories of sorrow.

Just my 2 cents. -PT
100% Correct. i dont think people relize that Ganz has the right to discontinue the site. they could look here and see all the ungrateful people and they could discontinue it. If it wasnt for Ganz there would be no webkinz, webkinz insider, webkinz police force, or any other site. So lets give Ganz a big thanks. Thanks GANZ!
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 12:03 PM   #58
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by arodfan727
100% Correct. i dont think people relize that Ganz has the right to discontinue the site. they could look here and see all the ungrateful people and they could discontinue it. If it wasnt for Ganz there would be no webkinz, webkinz insider, webkinz police force, or any other site. So lets give Ganz a big thanks. Thanks GANZ!
I think they should shut down the site. I would be very sad because I LOVE to go on WW every day. I have not had the "problems" that others have had and I am very very grateful for the site. But I would not blame them for shutting it down, not one bit.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #59
 
Macawmama's Avatar
Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by arodfan727
100% Correct. i dont think people relize that Ganz has the right to discontinue the site. they could look here and see all the ungrateful people and they could discontinue it. If it wasnt for Ganz there would be no webkinz, webkinz insider, webkinz police force, or any other site. So lets give Ganz a big thanks. Thanks GANZ!
Arodfan727, I know that I know that Ganz has the right to discontinue. We Wouldn't be happy, but Ganz probably knows they need to fix their problems. They want the money, and they won't discontinue the site if they are smart enough to know that. They would only get more money if they fixed the glitches that has people quitting.

---------- Macawmama added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Milleroo, why do you want them to shut down!? We love their site, but who can blame us for getting mad at their glitches?

Last edited by Macawmama; 02-24-2008 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Macawmama is offline
Old 02-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #60
Webkinz :)
 
Jamikinz's Avatar
Jamikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

Had to email Ganz just this morning, don't worry PopTart, I was VERY polite. Adopted a Pegusus.....that I paid a pretty penny for, and guess what, NO Adoption Gift! Same thing happened to a friend of mine yesterday. I won't be adopting anymore (I have 72 webkinz and 8 are not adopted yet) until this "minor glitch" is fixed.

This is why you see soooooo many complaints. And as for Ganz shutting down their site because we are all so ungrateful. As long as our gratitude extends to their bank account, WW will continue to exist, no matter what anyone says about it.
Jamikinz is offline
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts