Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 10:51 PM   #251
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

I think I have a general idea about the big conflict over here is. We are arguing over 2 diffent things. I think we are addressing 2 types of posts. I will use some made up examples to get my point across.

This is the complaining one:
WW is so annoying! I get like 20 KC on the wheel of wow and like 25 on the wishing well. I lose my items and I an so annoyed! Why is Ganz doing this? They need to hurry up and fix it! I feel like dropping WW right now.

This is the "sensible" one:
I just lost an item from my dock. Has this happened to any one else? Do anyone know what to do? Has this happened to anyone before?

Do you see the difference? The first one is annoying and the second one has a place on here. The second one is not whining just trying to find an answer to question. I think the first one has had some dominance on WI. I think the seconded one is fine but the first one could be phrased more nicely.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #252
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover
I think I have a general idea about the big conflict over here is. We are arguing over 2 diffent things. I think we are addressing 2 types of posts. I will use some made up examples to get my point across.

This is the complaining one:
WW is so annoying! I get like 20 KC on the wheel of wow and like 25 on the wishing well. I lose my items and I an so annoyed! Why is Ganz doing this? They need to hurry up and fix it! I feel like dropping WW right now.

This is the "sensible" one:
I just lost an item from my dock. Has this happened to any one else? Do anyone know what to do? Has this happened to anyone before?

Do you see the difference? The first one is annoying and the second one has a place on here. The second one is not whining just trying to find an answer to question. I think the first one has had some dominance on WI. I think the seconded one is fine but the first one could be phrased more nicely.
very well said cheeky cat lover!!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #253
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

yes yes yes!!! you get what i was trying to sayy!! ok ppl whine and then i tell them thats too bad but we can't do ANYTHING about it so jsut contact ganz or deal but whining wont help! and then ppl say that they just wanted help when they NEVER said anything about help!

they said jsut what the first one said! ya know??!
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 11:05 PM   #254

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Ganz never replies satisfactory replies... only "Don't give out your password and you can't blame us."

But I see your point. They need to ask for help.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:10 PM   #255
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

They do help eventually...but you have to be persistant...and cheeky is right...I started two threads about this cause it's such a two sided argument...feel free to post on both...I did..

Why I think Ganz is doing a good job!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=230144

Why I think Ganz could do better!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=230143

---------- L6313 added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I too get tired of just complaints and no real comments....

Last edited by L6313; 02-28-2008 at 11:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 03:31 AM   #256
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Customer service ... here is an example:

My sister just bought a foaming hand soap the other day. When we used it, guess what? It didn't foam. Just this watery mess from the bottle was in your hand. I mean, you were able to use it anyway, but you just didn't feel clean when you used it, you know?

Anyway, my point is this ... I called up the company - ACTUALLY got to speak to someone when I called, and I was told that they know about the situation. However, they're sorry this happened to me, and they're sending a coupon for a free item (the same one that I bought, but this one should work correctly), AND a few other regulary money saving coupons.

THAT is Customer Service. A company that KNOWS that their product has a "glitch", and when you call them up, you get to speak to someone right away, and they take steps to correct the glitch AND make you happy.

I got a call back from Ganz today - a response to a message that I left 2 days ago (I'm glad I got a call back at all) ... I had several complaints:
  • 1. My sister has opened 11 boxes of TC1 cards, and she STILL needs 1 doodlez card ... the same one that she's needed for at least 5 boxes now.
  • 2. I had an item go missing from my dock a while ago.
  • 3. I've had 2 items stuck in my room for at least a month now.
This is what happened as a result of my call back from Ganz "Customer Service":
  • 1. The Customer Service rep said, "Sorry - there's nothing I can do for that."
  • 2. The Customer Service rep said, "Well, there's three of that item in your dock." (I couldn't remember how many I had currently - it turns out, I HAD three, AND another one that disappeared - so I'm still missing the one that disappeared)
  • 3. He unstuck my two items.
See the difference? One made sure that I got off of the phone happy. The other, not so much. And when I called back not 5 minutes later to tell him that no, I was still missing that one item, I was supposed to have 4 not 3 of them, there was no answer.

That is why I complain.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #257

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

AUMagic, great post! Customer service is pretty bad from Ganz, but they probably have more traffic than a Soap company, lol. But if that's their problem, they need to hire more people to help. Preferably people who don't have an additude that's rude.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:13 PM   #258
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

I also think it's oh so funny how Ganz made the tiger snake and shipped it before even adding the virtual pet to WW.

*rolls eyes*

It's pathetic that we have to wait on adopting new Webkinz (that THEY are making and rushing into shipping for us to buy) because they can't fix glitches.
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 03:23 PM   #259
Kailo10
Gifted

Kailo10 is on a distinguished road

That is very true!! Nice way to put it, but we do have the right if something on our account happens to tell GANZ! Ya know! Some people do take it a little far thought!!!
Kailo10 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #260
Webkinz :)

sharpayfrog is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, it's really frustrating when rare/exclusive items go missing and they're just like, "change your password, but we can't get your stuff back."
but i under what you're saying.

---------- sharpayfrog added 3 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I have to say I agree with Angel Gurl.

Last edited by sharpayfrog; 02-29-2008 at 03:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed