Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 08:51 PM   #241

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

Sorry. Guess I didn't phrase that right. I am a kid myself. And I have seen MUCH worse language than that. What I said then is unoffensive compared to some others people's language.

Here's a rant of my own. I am tired of people's kids who are saying terrible words to me that I would have been punished very severely if I said half the things they say. What I posted there wasn't that bad. How offensive is it anyway? Most kids here on this board say worse & hear worse words than I will ever type or say. Now, I am not saying that that gives me an excuse to post offensive words, so I don't. How offensive is that word?! People are using it all the time and it doesn't seem that they get in trouble for it, or that any else minds. I edited out and I think that it was not right of you to say rudely "EXCUSE ME! This site is also for kids!" A gentle reminder would have worked much better! Is ANYONE anymore thinking about the kids?!?! There are a lot of things that adults do that I will not discuss here because I am thinking for my age, and the rest of the kids on this board. Truly, I'm sure that several people would agree with me that that did not deserve the rude reply you gave me.

And if this site is really for kids, I think that the Mods and Adminstraters should really step up and delete some offensive posts. I forbid myslef to look in the Open Mike, afraid of what might be there.

Last edited by Macawmama; 02-28-2008 at 09:03 PM.. Reason: MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 08:55 PM   #242
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I dont find it offensive. I am totally on your side with all of this macawmama. pm me if u can and we can talk..
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 09:17 PM   #243

Thanks lollipop! Sorry if my post is a little harsh, Soccergollygurl.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:42 PM   #244
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

i dont think that word is that bad there are many worse things and i agree with you besides its not like 5 yr olds are on this sight! lol but i do understand how some would find it offensive but its not even noticed by me i use it all the time & i'm a kid that may be bad but i've herd worse...
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 09:56 PM   #245

Right! I don't think even 6 year olds are on!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:00 PM   #246
Gifted

i know how would they type right or spell?? besides these days you go to the mall and you here the f work a few times!! my 8 year old sis knows what it means!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #247
HollieBunny
Webkinz :)

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I do not understand why the glitches and hiccups can't be fixed in a timely manner. I'm not complaining, just wondering why my daughter's pet has been stuck since Thanksgiving and here we sit, still, with a pet she can't feed, dress, buy a room for or do anything with, I get the same form letter from Ganz telling me in 2-3 business days they'll take care of it, when I call, I receive the message to leave my name and number and they'll get back to me, yet still we wait, not being unreasonable, just trying to tell a little girl to be patient STILL is as easy as trying to catch the waves and stick them permanently to the beach, ain't gonna happen.
What I don't get is, I understand that pets are in development months ahead of time, which can't be stopped, BUT, why keep adding things to the website if they can't keep up with the things that are already there AND keep them glitch free? Why new themes, new games, new anything until you fix what you already have?
Again, not asking for miracles, just a reasonable amount of help, which I am not getting.
My girls love their babies, and that's not going to change because of a glitch, but asking for help isn't complaining, asking for something to work the way it is supposed to isn't complaining, it's being a consumer, using a product and expecting to be able to use the product in the manner it was intended.
I'm glad I found WI, I thought the problem was only with my girls' accounts, I was relieved to know it was site wide, means it should be fixed, when it's not, the kids get upset and then we parents have a responsibility to do what we can to see that it is taken care of, so I guess what I'm saying is what is wrong with saying please WW don't add more until you fix what you've got, simple request, not asking for the world, just that you fix the one that already exists before adding new things to make it worse.
HollieBunny is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #248

Wisely Put, HollieBunny. That is exactly what I am thinking. Fix what they have, then get new stuff.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:44 PM   #249
Gifted

see thats sad there is no reason for the mess!!
Old 02-28-2008, 10:48 PM   #250
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

i dont think that was offensive at ALL... i say taht all da time... hey guys my friend just gave me her account! check out my thread it says " ♥ my friend gave me her account!♥" check it out
polkadot911 is offline Female
Closed