Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2008, 05:48 PM   #231
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

I disagree... People have a total right to complain! It's not just a minor glitch that they are having. WHOLE ROOMS ARE DISAPPEARING! Is that something small? No! Sometimes Ganz will fix it, but alot of the time they say that it is gone because you gave your password out to someone, but you saw it disappear right before your eyes! I know that every sight isn't perfect, but with all the money that ganz is making it should be pretty close to running glitchless. There are other websites like this and if there is a small glitch, nobody notices it. But here, we are talking about giant glitches. And yes, it does cost alot to run a webiste like that, but that is no problem for ganz! They are GIANT company and are making millions probably PER DAY! And if there are this many glitches, HIRE MORE EMPLOYEES TO WORK ON THEM!! Its really not a hard concept. Ganz is a business, and all they care about is money. If their product cant deliver what it says it will, then i have no respect for ganz. Now Im not saying that i hate webkinz, cuz i don't! i love webkinz! but the company that runs it is what really bugs me.. Im sorry if I offended anyone, but this is how i feel.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #232
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

There is a big difference between the legal issue of purchasing only a plush pet and a customer service issue of the reality of purchasing a plush pet because of the access to the virtual world (and the psi). The wouldn't sell even a fraction of the plush toys if it weren't for the website. Yes they can legally shut down their site at any moment but I imagine they have to be greatly enjoying the profit that the website is bringing them (in terms of it generating an significant increase in plush toy sales)

So they do not have a legal obligation in any way to keep up or maintain the website however they have a customer service obligation - that is if they want the profit.

I mentioned this before in another thread-- I really want webkinz.com to succeed because I love going on there but if the problems (glitches) and frequency continue to increase as they have, the website will not sustain and then we all lose. I would rather let Ganz know now that some of these glitches really are a big deal to us (mostly our items disappearing) before people start leaving in mass quantities and it's too late.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #233
No questions im not
Gifted

flow484 is just really niceflow484 is just really nice

yeah i agree!!!!! All this stuff and complaining what do they think this website is 4?
flow484 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #234

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Yes I really love WW, but one time there was a glitch that got me FUMING! I never have very many problems, but it makes me sad how others are losing a lot on WW.

---------- Macawmama added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by flow484
yeah i agree!!!!! All this stuff and complaining what do they think this website is 4?

The website is for people to share their experiences on WW,and right now WW is performing horribly! That's what all the complaining is about!

Last edited by Macawmama; 02-28-2008 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #235
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
There is a big difference between the legal issue of purchasing only a plush pet and a customer service issue of the reality of purchasing a plush pet because of the access to the virtual world (and the psi). The wouldn't sell even a fraction of the plush toys if it weren't for the website. Yes they can legally shut down their site at any moment but I imagine they have to be greatly enjoying the profit that the website is bringing them (in terms of it generating an significant increase in plush toy sales)

So they do not have a legal obligation in any way to keep up or maintain the website however they have a customer service obligation - that is if they want the profit.

I mentioned this before in another thread-- I really want webkinz.com to succeed because I love going on there but if the problems (glitches) and frequency continue to increase as they have, the website will not sustain and then we all lose. I would rather let Ganz know now that some of these glitches really are a big deal to us (mostly our items disappearing) before people start leaving in mass quantities and it's too late.
I agree with you...well said.
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 06:43 PM   #236
Cammie917

I bought webkinz, with MY money. I EXPECT to have a very well run site to use. Since I payed to use it. I have a right to complain. But, I see your point.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:52 PM   #237
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mommyo
Just a quick reply because I an due in a meeting in a few minutes, BUT I am going to check this out more thoroughly and post on this topic again later.

RE: Ganz is not selling a website, they are selling plush toys and can pull the plug on WW anytime they want.

I don't think so. Look at ganz.com and what does it say about webkinz? Also, go to webkinz.com and take the tour to find out more about webkinz. The only thing it even says about the plush toy is that it is your ticket to the website. I'll say again that their user agreement is the usual mumbo-jumbo and that it would not protect them should they shut down the site.
I agree that thier user agreement is mumbojumbo...I like how you phrased that...but it is legal mubojumbo...and so the big chief legal eagle knows how it could stand up in court...although it should be morally wrong for them to dissapoint the kids...some else said something about the adults can get over it...and I sorta agree...it's the kids and the poor parents who have to watch the kids be upset I feel for.
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 08:16 PM   #238
i have 2 just ask :)
Gifted

soccergurl♥ will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by soccergurl♥
i don't mean to make you feel bad, but
we pay about $15 per webbie, now we all no its an addiction you got to have more once your hooked so i think most people have given alot of there own $ to ganz and ganz is making ALOT OF BIG BUCKS off this!! i mean i agree don't complain all the time, but.... its dumb how much stuff goes on with ww! for the most part they do a good job, but they need to straighten up somethings. i get $ for doing chores around the house then i save up 2 weeks and go buy a webbie, so i spend my REAL $ on them!! and my monthly rent costs about the same as there website does, but they are selling MILLIONS of webbies so they are making a great bit more then they spend!!

i must say i am sick of the complaining, BUT we pay $ to ganz they should do better!
i have been told i was too harsh about the quote above, but i think that in the world when you pay for something, you want premium product, not when you buy a "new" dvd it skips or you buy a shirt and right after you wash it, it looses color and form... now i know this has happened to all of us once or twice & its not right the product should be good and up to the standards of the price, this isn't webkinz so some might say it doesn't relate but i say it does you buy something you want it to work! now one of the points that you made that i agreed with was that WE ARE SICK OF NONSTOP COMPLAINING which is very true, but i didn't agree with the original post saying that ganz works hard and the site is expensive, as you can see above they get WAYYY more than the price for the sight, so that for me was way off.

---------- soccergurl♥ added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Waffleghetti
I disagree... People have a total right to complain! It's not just a minor glitch that they are having. WHOLE ROOMS ARE DISAPPEARING! Is that something small? No! Sometimes Ganz will fix it, but alot of the time they say that it is gone because you gave your password out to someone, but you saw it disappear right before your eyes! I know that every sight isn't perfect, but with all the money that ganz is making it should be pretty close to running glitchless. There are other websites like this and if there is a small glitch, nobody notices it. But here, we are talking about giant glitches. And yes, it does cost alot to run a webiste like that, but that is no problem for ganz! They are GIANT company and are making millions probably PER DAY! And if there are this many glitches, HIRE MORE EMPLOYEES TO WORK ON THEM!! Its really not a hard concept. Ganz is a business, and all they care about is money. If their product cant deliver what it says it will, then i have no respect for ganz. Now Im not saying that i hate webkinz, cuz i don't! i love webkinz! but the company that runs it is what really bugs me.. Im sorry if I offended anyone, but this is how i feel.
THATS WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!! i agree with everything here, other than ppl can complain i mean they can but it gets annoying after 50 or 60 stories about glitches ya know??

Last edited by soccergurl♥; 02-28-2008 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccergurl♥ is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 08:43 PM   #239
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I posted here alot but here is my final one.

Ok. Webkinz. Lots of fun, but with all the glitches, everything is missing. Rooms. items. webkinz. THE FUN OF IT ALL. Everyone on here pays for this site. Shouldn't we expect more from ganz? Well I say YEA because if not, we are throwing REAL HARD EARNED MONEY out the window.

Scenario:

You buy your 1st home. It looks perfect when you walk in. Then you enter the kitchen. Somethings missing. A stove? Hmm... So you talk to the builder. "sorry, glitches happen. The order never got delivered.

see the point? In the real world, glitches can't happen. And if they happen to, they are normally fixed right away. are we getting this with ganz? nope. nope. nope. nope. all they want is our money.

(and please dont reply to my post with "if you dont like em dont buy them" thanks!!)
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2008, 08:45 PM   #240
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Macawmama
Yes I really love WW, but one time there was a glitch that got me FUMING! I never have very many problems, but it makes me sad how others are losing a lot on WW.

---------- Macawmama added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

The website is for people to share their experiences on WW,and right now WW is performing like crap! That's what all the complaining is about!
EXUSE Me! This sight is also for kids!
soccergollygal is offline Female
Closed