Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #211
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
But what they said - If you translated it that is pretty much what they were saying. -PT
Just because their complaining,doesn't mean you have to think that they want the site perfect.
It's rude to put words in other peoples mouths,like AUMagic said.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 05:23 PM   #212
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I agree cherry. normally there is a reason people complain. Not to be rude, but ever think of that?
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #213
Baby252

I aggre that there is a bit to much BUT I would like to say that.
WI has gotton TONS better BEFORE this was posted! I know it takes alot of money to run webkinz but think how much they EARN! WAY more then they need to run the site. OVER a millon webkinz or products are sold a day. Also that's not the only thing Ganz has. Money is not a deal in this. I think a ferw glichs are alright but theres been TONS of glichs. Also WI has the right to say how they feel! Thank you.

---------- Baby252 added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Cherry
Just because their complaining,doesn't mean you have to think that they want the site perfect.
It's rude to put words in other peoples mouths,like AUMagic said.
Yes! Thank you Charry! Your making it sound as ALL WI members go around posting things like 'OMG Ganz NEVER works!' Please do NOT take this to heart. I'm just saying.

Last edited by Baby252; 02-27-2008 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #214
Call me Sam!!
Gifted

Panda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura aboutPanda-Baby12 has a spectacular aura about

omg i TOTALLY agree. Everyone complains about little things and that wont make Ganz want to fix the glitches. Thanks so mch for making this thread
Panda-Baby12 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 06:01 PM   #215
Baby252

I haven't seen a complint in FOREVER!
Old 02-27-2008, 06:05 PM   #216
lainafofaina
Webkinz :)
mommyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by Panda-Baby12
omg i TOTALLY agree. Everyone complains about little things and that wont make Ganz want to fix the glitches. Thanks so mch for making this thread
Actually, if you don't file an issue report then they won't ever know anything is wrong with your account and they can't fix it.
If you mean that complaining here at webkinzinsider won't make them want to fix the glitches...well I don't think anyone has ever said that they thought it would.
Old 02-27-2008, 06:17 PM   #217
BK2
BK2 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dis agree the ww have to manyproblems and it is so slow
Old 02-27-2008, 06:27 PM   #218
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
First off, let me just get this straight with you:
I know WW members have the right to complain about WW glitches and stuff .. But this is just getting out of hand. Some people are Hating Ganz because of the glitches - Let me tell you this: If you expect to get on WW one day and there will be no glitches, that will only happen in your dreams.
No Website is perfect, but for some reason, people think that just because this site is "Webkinz" it should be. It shouldn't. WW costs more then WI to run, and WI is about 1,200$ a month. Real money. No fake money, like KC. Some of you youngsters (Including myself) are probably scared by a mesely $30. Now, let's go over 100$. (Gasp) 200. (Gasp) Now all the way until 1,000. (Huge gasp, by me as well.) Now, if you think that is alot, what do you think GANZ pays a month to run Webkinz World?
Alot. That's right.
And their spending all this money to keep a site up and all they get are complaints that they've lost something, or a glitch accured and now somethings messed up - Think about it:
If you were running a site, and every now and then something happened, and when something tiny happened - Nothing major, just a little glitch - You got millions of emails, complaining that your site is not perfect, and that people expect more for their money.
How would you feel?
Stuff happens.
Why do you have to HATE Ganz? You don't have to email them when something small happens - Don't you think they know about it?

Now, again, I know people have the right to do this, but it is irratating when the WI members have to hear your complaints all the time.
WI was made so that WW members could enjoy themselfs, not have to listen to other members stories of sorrow.

Just my 2 cents. -PT
ok, we know its not perfect and we dont complain about little glitches, we complain about bigger glitches. we also know it cost alot of money, i have been doing research, Ganz makes $5000 to $8000 dollars a day on webkinz! then they sell all their other stuff that makes them even more money! i see ur point, but i hope u see mine

---------- brownpig added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mommyo
Actually, if you don't file an issue report then they won't ever know anything is wrong with your account and they can't fix it.
If you mean that complaining here at webkinzinsider won't make them want to fix the glitches...well I don't think anyone has ever said that they thought it would.
that makes perfect sense!! we dont need to complain here but we need to tell Ganz

Last edited by brownpig; 02-27-2008 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
brownpig is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 06:29 PM   #219
So Fetch!!!

FuzzyWuzzy456 is on a distinguished road

I don't think that we were complaining that much. First of all, I know I was not complaining and neither were my friends in real life or on WI.
Also, if people were complaining it is because they want to get onto the website they paid $14 for.

FuzzyWuzzy456 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 06:37 PM   #220
waterlily2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, people on this site are complaining quite a bit, but Webkinz is making millions!!! Come on, if we are going to pay the $13, $14, or $15 to get the Webkinz animal, we expect it to run well. Plus, there's TONS of extra accessories that GANZ is selling as well. So, if all we want is a well ran site, I don't believe that's too much to ask.
Closed