Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #201
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Exactly Wifan. Perfect DOES NOT EXIST. And you all say, "I know, Wifan and Pop-Tart." Then why are you complaining that the site your using isn't perfect? -PT
There not complaining that it's not perfect..their complaining because of the lack of customer support and glitches.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 04:53 PM   #202
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

No their not. Their saying the site isn't good enough. Or at least that's what another way of putting it is. -PT
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 04:55 PM   #203
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

No their not. Their saying the site isn't good enough. Or at least that's what another way of putting it is. -PT
No one said the site was good enough either...they just talked about the glitches and how it's bringing the site down.
Old 02-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #204
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

But what they said - If you translated it that is pretty much what they were saying. -PT
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 05:00 PM   #205
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

This has gotten RIDICULOUS! lol I don't think anyone expects PERFECTION, but, then again - I don't think anyone is COMPLAINING. People are comparing notes, finding out if there are things we can fix on our own, and venting sincere frustration about a multi-million dollar company that is producing large numbers of NEW products while they are not capable of handling or providing even reasonable customer service to their already existing customers! Let's NOT attack each other - IT'S STUPID! I've been enjoying the posts that add a little sarcasm and humor.... and I thank GOODNESS that WI is here - where we voice our concerns and are HEARD, we're all here for a common interest and, sometimes - we can actually FIX something on our own!!!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #206
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

I am going to try to insert myself into this chaos LOL! I find it easier to see the situtationn when I step back and reflect. Ok this threads purpose was to end complaining, but it brought in more. Here's my take the thought of Ganz pulling the plug on production is a good one, but remember things are scheduled months in advance and that won't be possible for a while. I mean Aprils are already announced and it is February! So they can't just pull those when the word is out! They'd have to deal with the retailers and cancel the orders which would really upset them. They are already provoked enough. Ganz can't displease them or we are all out, because if a retailer refuses to buy they cut us off. Now kids is the subject here: I think kids are the ones who don't complain as much. Adults well they are the ones complaining more (note the words much and more). Kids well bounce back faster. They don't really worry about all the stuff like getting the entire medival theme. Adults not so much. Not to single one group out or anything. Think about this you paid for a stuffed animal and virtual access, but I don't think you paid for the gift. Now I would probably call Ganz if my box was empty, but remember if the website every closes you can't say they stole what I paid for, because you really paid for an animal and not a PSI. Just my opinion though. Anyway I think complaining gets annoying in mass quatities. I really don't see the point on WI. Call Ganz and wait see how long others have had to wait. Honestly here is what venting does. You remove your feelings while they fly on someone else and that makes you feel better because someone else shares you pain. I think maybe Ganz needs to start working and say it. Just give them patience not all glitches are equal.

Last edited by cheekycatlover; 02-27-2008 at 05:11 PM..
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 05:07 PM   #207
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

But what they said - If you translated it that is pretty much what they were saying. -PT
Translation or boiling something someone says down is what gets people into trouble a lot of the time ...

That's why you're not supposed to write book reports when you didn't read the book, you only read the cliffs notes ... you're getting the dumbed down version.

I'll try this again:

We're not complaining that WW isn't perfect, and no one EVER said that (and before you say, "well, that's pretty much what you're saying" - please realize that it is RUDE to put words into other people's mouths) ... we're complaining that the site is, at this point, currently, right now ... NOT providing adequate service to its users who PAY for said service.

And it's NOT providing this service in 2 DISTINCT and unique ways:

1. The current glitches are HORRIBLY frustrating, and they don't seem to be doing much about it. The glitches that work in our favor, however, are fixed PRONTO.

2. Their customer service department is NON EXSITENT. Their form letters are insulting and usually wrong, and even when you call them - they say you'll get an answer within 24 hours, but the turnaround is usually 7 - 10 days.

THAT is what we're complaining about ... a perfect site? Yeah, it would be great - but we don't expect that ... we expect a REASONABLY good site with REASONABLY good customer service. THAT is what I pay for.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #208
xxheartuxx

heartxoxyou is an unknown quantity at this point

you are completely right! i never thought about it that way! thanks for bringing it to our attention pop tart!
Old 02-27-2008, 05:19 PM   #209
lainafofaina
mommyo is an unknown quantity at this point

AUmagic - well said.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #210
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by mommyo