Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 09:58 PM   #11
emary4
Gifted

emary4 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

Aah!! Thank you soo much!! I have been waiting for someone else to feel this way!!! I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY agree with you in every way!!! Thank you!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 10:54 PM   #12
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Let me just say - It was my pleasure. I have felt this way forever. I justhad to let it out. -PT

---------- [xo] Pop-Tart added 49 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Bump. I want people to see this.

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 02-23-2008 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 11:24 PM   #13
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

If this is in response to my thread I would just like to point out that I do not hate Ganz. I love WW, despite its glitches. It is my right as a customer, however, to make sure I get what I paid for. Not only that, but with the increasing amount of issues with WW, those of us who are upset about the issues want a place to complain and want changes. Most of us are not wanting to boycott WW. Most of us do not HATE Ganz. We just want some changes made, and we want to know that Ganz is working on them. So I'd like it if you wouldn't get angry with those of us who feel wronged by Ganz. We are just unhappy customers.
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 11:28 PM   #14
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

But you guys aren't appreciating what you already have! And please remember that I posted you guys do have the right to complain. -PT
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 11:48 PM   #15
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
But you guys aren't appreciating what you already have! And please remember that I posted you guys do have the right to complain. -PT
No, no, no. You are making an assumption by saying that I do not appreciate what I already have. I love WW. The plushies are adorable. But the site is not enjoyable anymore when you get kicked off so much and lose so many items. We invest too much time and money to put up with what we're getting. I would love everything a million times more if things would get half as better as they should.

And I think it is proof that I appreciate what I have when I say that I think the games we have and all that we are capable of doing in WW is just fine! I am satisfied with them. I don't need new games or new plushies. What I need is for them to fix the issues with the things I already have so that I can enjoy them to a greater extent.

Last edited by kt150; 02-23-2008 at 11:57 PM..
kt150 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #16
David A (L)
Webkinz :)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

I agree, thanks for making this thread! Maybe it will show people that they need to appreciate webkinz world more.
PS. read my siggy!
Old 02-23-2008, 11:56 PM   #17
mileycyrusrox454

sprinkles018 is on a distinguished road

I know!
It is just pixels..
We yell for... pixels
Old 02-24-2008, 12:35 AM   #18
ThePoint16

You put it PERFECTLY! It certainly BUGS me! when people complain!!
Old 02-24-2008, 12:50 AM   #19
Gift Guru
tee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to alltee1000 is a name known to all

i agree with everything. see how many ads wi needs to be able to pay? well id probably think that ww firslty has to pay MUCH more, and do you see a single ad on ww? well except for the old chipmunk and bee ones, that DO gve free items, there is none that i see.

BTW, if you havent, click the link in my signature.
tee1000 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 01:41 AM   #20

Jamikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel your pain, I truly do. It does seem that the complaints have multiplied lately, but so have the WW issues.
I also feel the pain of those, like myself, who spend $100+ a month (last month $300 on cards and pets) and play hours upon hours of games per month to earn KK, only to have the site down unannounced throughout the day, have rares disappear that took alot of game time to earn, rooms that can't be entered, furniture that can't be moved, adoption gifts that don't appear (happened to my best friend today), upset children that can't get into WW to feed their pets, etc.
If the glitches were periodic, I would think that the whining and complaining were over the top myself, but it seems nearly every day since Christmas, there have been issues. So yes, you will see a lot of complaining, especially from the addicts like me who spend way too much money on this little venture. We are frustrated and sometimes need to vent. Sometimes we just need to know we aren't the only ones. And yes, we do expect better bang for our buck. I think Ganz would rather receive our complaints than have us throw our hands in the air and abandon WW ... which has crossed my mind more than once recently ... they do have a great product, but considering the amount of money they make, the website cost is a drop in the bucket! They should be able to get it running a little more effectively. I'm sorry if our complaining bothers you...but if there weren't so much to complain about we wouldn't.
I just wanted to give you our side, so maybe you can get annoyed with us with at least a little empathy .
Closed