Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #171

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

Lollipop8927, your wrong! the Talking Jellybeans say: "Wow. You were waaay off." 'shakes head' LOL those beans sure can be rude!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #172
Gifted

komoda2000 has disabled reputation

I don't want to start an argument here but um... with all the money we are giving Ganz they should be able to fix a couple of the glitches... i'm not asking them to be perfect but remember the days when WW was glitch free and you could name your rooms whatever you want? Ahh... those were the days. It's not that I hate Ganz, because it must be very hard to run a big company and I certainly couldn't do it but they are proffesionals and maybe they could fix a glitch or two instead of making so many new webkinz a month because that might be what's causing all these glitches. I mean, I love how they are coming out with so many webbies as it is so hard but perhaps if they take a break for a bit on making new species and fix some of the glitches, then webkinz would be better than ever. Please, I really really don't want to argue but you have to understand how hard it is to have 20 rooms in your house that have had ridonkulous names for months because ever since November, Ganz took away our right to name our rooms what we want. It's their site and I certainly couldn't do any better but sometimes I get so frustrated... It's an amazing site and everything but maybe if they could atleast allow us to get parental consent so we can name our rooms what we want...

---------- komoda2000 added 6 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I also see your point though, too because I couldn't imagine how frustrating it is for Ganz to get so many angry emails and i'm sure they're trying their best. I just really miss the days when my house had nice room names. I agree both ways.

---------- komoda2000 added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Boogersnotsmom
***Note Sarcasm to Follow***

Yes it is absolutely our fault!!! Shame on us for falling in love with Webkinz and buying so many. When we purchased our Webkinz we should not have expected to be able to enjoy the website aspect of the toy (as advertised). We should have known that only a limited # of people would be allowed to enjoy the site glitch-free. It is our responsibility to know that Ganz's technology could not keep up with it's global expansion, and that they can't afford to provide the service that they promise with each Webkinz. We should all donate $$ to Ganz so that they can fix the problems, and apologize to them for expecting too much out of their company & customer service.***end of sarcasm I can't do it anymore, I'm beginning to feel queasy.
Amen to that! LOL

Last edited by komoda2000; 02-27-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #173
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Guys-

18 pages of complaining and arguing. 18 pages of complaining and arguin about the right to complain and argue. This started out as a positive thread.

On one hand, GANZ does give us a wonderful site, and most of the time, we can get on to it. They don't attempt to place any Webkinz higher than another. They don't just make Webkinz, you know. As well as making Webkinz and all of it's accessories, they make charms and baubles. They are not just all about the Webkinz, even though many of us think they are only in existence for us to complain and to fix things. Glitches, well, we all know now that things are likely to disappear. Keep your dock limit at 80, not 100. Don't put too many items in your rooms. Keep a second account, that has a randomly assigned password. If anything EVER goes missing, send your valuables to the branch account. If more items go missing there, you have proof that it is not a password stealer, nor a random hacker.

On the other hand, I too spend AT LEAST $3 a week on Webkinz accessories and Webkinz. I spend at least $30 a month on Webkinz and accessories. I have 90 Webkinz. Times $15. Thats $1350. Subtract maybe 10 Webkinz that were gifts. That's still $1200. Then add in maybe 20 packs of trading cards. That's another $60. Then 4 figurines and a mousepad: $18. Then 2 kinzstyle items; $12. That is a total of $1290 within 14 months. Money that could have been spent on new clothes, or saved. I, as a consumer, don't expect GANZ to fix all of the glitches. I do, however, expect them to award us our items when we have evidence it was due to their glitch our item is gone.

Just my two cents.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #174
bambam263 loves
Webkinz :)

bambam263 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ganz: Lets make guacamole a swear! *User types in nachos and guacamole party* Error window: im sorry, you enterd a bad word, please name it something else. User: i want my nacho party room! Ganz: too bad, you gave away your password!
Old 02-27-2008, 02:20 PM   #175

sgs123 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are totally right. But it is kind of irritating ifthere is a glitch but I know that Ganz has alot on their shoulders. Like, other websites that are copying webkinz and millions of people on the site so I think that it is really ok for there to be glitches. And when those glitches happen people shouldn't complain
Old 02-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #176
aidenank

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
Guys-

18 pages of complaining and arguing. 18 pages of complaining and arguin about the right to complain and argue. This started out as a positive thread.

On one hand, GANZ does give us a wonderful site, and most of the time, we can get on to it. They don't attempt to place any Webkinz higher than another. They don't just make Webkinz, you know. As well as making Webkinz and all of it's accessories, they make charms and baubles. They are not just all about the Webkinz, even though many of us think they are only in existence for us to complain and to fix things. Glitches, well, we all know now that things are likely to disappear. Keep your dock limit at 80, not 100. Don't put too many items in your rooms. Keep a second account, that has a randomly assigned password. If anything EVER goes missing, send your valuables to the branch account. If more items go missing there, you have proof that it is not a password stealer, nor a random hacker.

On the other hand, I too spend AT LEAST $3 a week on Webkinz accessories and Webkinz. I spend at least $30 a month on Webkinz and accessories. I have 90 Webkinz. Times $15. Thats $1350. Subtract maybe 10 Webkinz that were gifts. That's still $1200. Then add in maybe 20 packs of trading cards. That's another $60. Then 4 figurines and a mousepad: $18. Then 2 kinzstyle items; $12. That is a total of $1290 within 14 months. Money that could have been spent on new clothes, or saved. I, as a consumer, don't expect GANZ to fix all of the glitches. I do, however, expect them to award us our items when we have evidence it was due to their glitch our item is gone.

Just my two cents.
You are Completely Right! I TTLY agree!!
Old 02-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #177
lainafofaina
mommyo is an unknown quantity at this point

I have read this whole thread and seriously hope that some of you are joking.
- First, does anyone really think that "Ganz will read this and shut down the site"? "Ganz" is not a person, Ganz is a company which advertised a service for sale, sold the service and now is not fully providing that service.
Here is an example for you: You go into a fast food place and purchase a combo meal. The meal advertisement says you will get a burger, fries and a drink. The cashier takes your money and then gives you the burger and a drink but no fries. You ask for your fries and she replies "I'm sorry, glitches happen. We serve so many people, we can't be expected to get things right all the time". Does that sound acceptable to you?
- The other "concern" being voiced repeatedly is that we are "complainers", "whiners", etc. You bet that I will complain, vent, whine, etc. anytime someone steals from me. And that is what Ganz is doing.
- Someone mentioned the user agreement and that it says they can shut down the site anytime they want. I have read it and it does say that whatever services they offer are offered without warrantee and on and "as-is and as-available" basis. That is classic lawyer speak and if they do shut it down then can you say "class action lawsuit?" Because they marketed the toys with the major use of the toy being an online community.
- Lastly, I would like to point out to everyone that contends that these items are "just virtual items" that my very real money bought those stuffed animals and the virtual items that came with them.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:20 PM   #178
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Mommyo,

wow, i don't think i could have written that better. I agree with you in all aspects of your post. I especially love the fast food scenario. Its so true!!

LOL macawmama!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 03:20 PM   #179

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I posted a positive thread....not one person commented...so I guess the complaints get get the most posts...LOL

We have 5 accounts and we were glitch free for 2 days...and today is going well...I even sent a Thank You to tech support...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-27-2008, 03:23 PM   #180
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
I posted a positive thread....not one person commented...so I guess the complaints get get the most posts...LOL

We have 5 accounts and we were glitch free for 2 days...and today is going well...I even sent a Thank You to tech support...
Um... complaints get the most posts because everyone is or has been having problems with the site!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Closed