Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 10:27 PM   #101
Hippos are sooooooo
Gifted

kerili will become famous soon enough

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

you wont get your adoption gift. sorry to tell yout his, but my momm didnt get two of her cow gifts, and it did nothing to tell them numerous times. They will say they've got some dumb computer that fixes it. well, there computer and heads need to be fixed!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 10:28 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

sksnorge is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by peelman
It is hard not to complain when something major in your account happens (like lost rooms and may items) and access to the Charm Forest is not available and you get no resolution or help for months. I feel that they should at least contact your that they are looking into the problems. I have been patient, but it is running thin.
You're really dead on there, they should have some sort of email that they can send out to let people know that they're aware of the problem and trying to fix it. I've heard tell that people have gotten such emails, but I never have and I had a pet that didn't have any animation at all (it was pretty funny though), send them the email about it and waited for weeks for it to be fixed, and then it was one day out of the blue. I'd have liked to have known that they got my email in the first place... ???
Old 02-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #103
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by KITYLOVER2003
I agree, but isn't this complaining? Complaining about how people complain. lol. Just saying.

ROFL Yes it is. This weekend has been horrible. The complaining is sickening. Had I not been home with the flu I would have been doing ANYTHING other than sitting here reading all of the complaints (some justified). I think PT just wanted (like most of us) to put some perspective on it. Unfortunately, it turned into another thread for complaining. LOL
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #104
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by millieroo
I agree completely. If I was to the point of complaining about a toy and web site, I would definately move on to something else. I definately would not buy another toy from that line and would move onto something that does not take up precious time in my life.
Exactly - Christmas brought ePetz to our house. After trying over 50 different names (talk about a naming problem...) a User name was finally created only to find out that my kids were not interested in the site at all, so they have moved on.

View Post Originally Posted by Cherry
Im on NO SIDE OF THE DEBATE so I can be on this thread.
Theres some parts in PT's speech that I agree with and some parts I do not.
Oh my, my bad - as a member of this site you are welcome on any thread! Just wanted to direct you to some threads that have topics of discussion that you may or may not be interested in.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:42 PM   #105
ent Away From Desk
Gifted

L6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of lightL6313 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow......did I say Wow....?

Ok...so it sounds like most of us agree that we LOVE Webkinz World or we wouldn't be WI memebers.
However, it also sounds like many have had serious account issues and that makes WW less enjoyable for us.

Sooo....would this be one of those love hate relationships?
L6313 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:43 PM   #106
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by L6313
Wow......did I say Wow....?

Ok...so it sounds like most of us agree that we LOVE Webkinz World or we wouldn't be WI memebers.
However, it also sounds like many have had serious account issues and that makes WW less enjoyable for us.

Sooo....would this be one of those love hate relationships?
Well put
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #107

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

I love WW a lot and I have no big problems with their service at my house, but some parts of people's post upset me, and it was targeting other people in a way that made them upset like they shouldn't be complaining at all. It seems that WI has some power with Ganz, and lots of people sense that, and the share their complaints here. Like I said, I'm just sticking up for people who seem like they need a little help. I one of those people who do something, and sometimes it gets me in trouble(rarely though lol)

Cherry, I love your posts on this. You really are looking at everything and seem to find out who's just to blame.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #108

Boogersnotsmom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
I'm NOT looking to start a debate, just have an honest question - If you are so unhappy, why do you still invest in the new products, why not just walk away? I would never continue to stay with something that I was so disastisfied with. For example I have changed both land line telephone companies and cell phone providers several times due to 'glitches' in their service. I have switched Cable companies because I was unhappy with their 'glitchy' service. I have switched ISP's because of service interuption 'glitches'. Believe me, these companies are making millions. Those companies have been around for a whole lot longer than the Virtual pet business, you'd think THEY would be able to provide better service. Why stay and complain when it seems that you would be so much happier on a sight that is problem free? There are plenty of Virtual pets out there. Give one of them a try.

Yes, you do have a right to complain, just as this thread owner has the right not to. But, why waste your energy? Move on to something that brings you more enjoyment.
I think I can answer your questions... first though, when you changed phone companies, cable companies, and ISP's did you lose money, and did it upset your children?? We have purchased a product & it's service. Ganz is getting paid by us to use their website. Every time we purchase a Webkinz we are investing in their company, and we want the service that we are paying for. Ganz will give no refunds.

Webkinz is a wonderful idea, and our children have fallen in love with the plushies and the ability to play with them online. To just "move on" is not an option when $$$ has already been spent, and children's feelings are in play. We simply want the service that we have already paid for.
Boogersnotsmom is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 11:48 PM   #109
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

[quote=kayembee;5446462]Because I'd truly like to know the answer. It's really hard to type a question and put inflection into it...They stated their opinions, I am asking a question about their opinion. The preface was probably uneccessary, I was just trying to state up front that it was 'discussion'. I suppose it always sound bad when you start a statment with an appology of sorts...

I just don't get why when people are so unhappy with a product, they just don't move on to a product that better suits their needs. I am not anti-Ganz. I accept the site as is, just like I agreed to in the User Agreement. Do I love the down time no. Have I had major issues - no. Do I enjoy what the site has to offer - yes! I just don't like to see people who are disatisfied with a product continue to use it. I don't think that anyone should ever do anything in life that causes them stress. So I just wanted to know why they didn't just reduce and relieve the stress by finding something better for 'them'! Why bother wasting the energy on negativity when a positve attitude will get you so much father

I agree with you one hundred percent!

If I ever got to a point where WW--or any hobby--irritated, aggravated, and stressed me, I would move on to something else.

It's not like there aren't other virtual pet sites to play on, so all of us truly have many options to explore. And should explore!

Also, sometimes a break is useful, and I honestly would encourage anyone who is fed up with WW right now, to just take a little break--unwind, recharge, and then approach it again at a future date.

That always works for me--particularly in sewing, when sometimes, fabric and machine refuse to cooperate, and I am left wanting to beat the life out of the project!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 12:58 AM   #110
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I agree with about everyone here, just enjoy what ganz has to offer and dont complain because ganz might feel bad and close down the site. Yes I know its very frustrating to lose an exclusive item or a rare one, but its not like losing the pet. the only thing that I hate is when people randomly type in numbers and it works and they steal a pet.

vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed