Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #91
aidenank

Default Re: A little less Complaining would be Greatly Appreciated. ♥

View Post Originally Posted by MCow
Thanks. I've been seeing so much negativity directed towards Ganz, and it is a huge relief to have some one come out and say something positive like this. You have really opened my eyes.
Your Right but it's the fighting and argueing that's going on right now

---------- aidenank added 10 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

BTW Sorry to PT cause this fighting, mmmmm no it's not needed and she was just trying to Share her opinions, You Know?

Last edited by aidenank; 02-24-2008 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #92
Nightmare243
Lil Kinz

Nightmare243 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you completely.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #93
steph800
Gifted

steph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant futuresteph800 has a brilliant future

Great thread! I totally agree!
steph800 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #94
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by L6313
If you are not looking to start a debate...why pose the question?
View Post Originally Posted by aidenank
She is Kinda Right...
Because I'd truly like to know the answer. It's really hard to type a question and put inflection into it...They stated their opinions, I am asking a question about their opinion. The preface was probably uneccessary, I was just trying to state up front that it was 'discussion'. I suppose it always sound bad when you start a statment with an appology of sorts...

I just don't get why when people are so unhappy with a product, they just don't move on to a product that better suits their needs. I am not anti-Ganz. I accept the site as is, just like I agreed to in the User Agreement. Do I love the down time no. Have I had major issues - no. Do I enjoy what the site has to offer - yes! I just don't like to see people who are disatisfied with a product continue to use it. I don't think that anyone should ever do anything in life that causes them stress. So I just wanted to know why they didn't just reduce and relieve the stress by finding something better for 'them'! Why bother wasting the energy on negativity when a positve attitude will get you so much father

PS...If you happened to read my first post on this thread, I am all for PT and her wishes to spread a little cheer!

Last edited by kayembee; 02-24-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: add
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 09:53 PM   #95
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Because I'd truly like to know the answer. It's really hard to type a question and put inflection into it...They stated their opinions, I am asking a question about their opinion. The preface was probably uneccessary, I was just trying to state up front that it was 'discussion'. I suppose it always sound bad when you start a statment with an appology of sorts...

I just don't get why when people are so unhappy with a product, they just don't move on to a product that better suits their needs. I am not anti-Ganz. I accept the site as is, just like I agreed to in the User Agreement. Do I love the down time no. Have I had major issues - no. Do I enjoy what the site has to offer - yes! I just don't like to see people who are disatisfied with a product continue to use it. I don't think that anyone should ever do anything in life that causes them stress. So I just wanted to know why they didn't just reduce and relieve the stress by finding something better for 'them'! Why bother wasting the energy on negativity when a positve attitude will get you so much father

I agree completely. If I was to the point of complaining about a toy and web site, I would definately move on to something else. I definately would not buy another toy from that line and would move onto something that does not take up precious time in my life.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:03 PM   #96
Air Force Medic
Gift Guru

luvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonderluvabug1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

[xo] Pop-Tart is correct! I run my own website and it can get expensive$,$$$ You do not need to complain about every little problem that happens to you, they try their best in providing us(and the other million or so with webkinz) with the best possible experence. If you get an item stuck then yes you can fill out a form to ask if they can fix it. BUT DO NOT COMPLAIN! It is very rude and it gets annoying. Think about what they do for you the next time you want to complain.
luvabug1 is offline Male
Old 02-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #97
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by luvabug1
[xo] Pop-Tart is correct! I run my own website and it can get expensive$,$$$ You do not need to complain about every little problem that happens to you, they try their best in providing us(and the other million or so with webkinz) with the best possible experence. If you get an item stuck then yes you can fill out a form to ask if they can fix it. BUT DO NOT COMPLAIN! It is very rude and it gets annoying. Think about what they do for you the next time you want to complain.
Not to be rude,but everyone has a right to complain.
And I think everyone here thta is complaining has a good reason to why they are.
And if your going to insult me based on this post,at least give me a good insult.
Old 02-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #98
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cherry
Not to be rude,but everyone has a right to complain.
And I think everyone here thta is complaining has a good reason to why they are.
And if your going to insult me based on this post,at least give me a good insult.
Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. This thread was started for those who want to spread positve thoughts though. There is no intent to throw around insults, nor is there need for any. I would encourage you to continue to enjoy your freedom to stay firm to your beliefs. Don't ever let anyone take that right away from you. There are many threads that you could join in discussion to share your displeasure. This one just doesn't share those views.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #99
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

There's a difference between complaining and voicing an opinion, venting a frustration, etc. Everyone has the right to however they feel and to voice that. We all have choices to buy, not buy, move on to something else - etc.! I just would like for us to NOT start attacking each other here! That's NOT what this site, or forums are for... You know? I think the major frustration has built not because of the little glitches and problems - but because of the overall poor service. Ganz is a HUGE corporation making a LOT of money. They have the responsibility to provide good service. It's that simple!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 10:23 PM   #100
CALL ME SPADE PLZ!
Banned
Cherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant futureCherry has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. This thread was started for those who want to spread positve thoughts though. There is no intent to throw around insults, nor is there need for any. I would encourage you to continue to enjoy your freedom to stay firm to your beliefs. Don't ever let anyone take that right away from you. There are many threads that you could join in discussion to share your displeasure. This one just doesn't share those views.
Im on NO SIDE OF THE DEBATE so I can be on this thread.
Theres some parts in PT's speech that I agree with and some parts I do not.
Closed