Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Default [SOLVED] Large or Medium?

Ok since i have ALOT of webkinz, 42 of them, should I make a medium room for my webkinz with only one in it or a large on with 4 or 5 living it it?

If I make a Medium Room ...

Then I would Have TONS of rooms and it would be VERY hard to look for rooms. I would have more then 42 rooms. I don't like having a medium room with 2 webkinz because it is crowded and I works slower for me. And it would be very expensive for buying 42 medium rooms.
If u have read all this say Smile on your first word on your post on this thread...
If I make a
Large Room ...

If I make a large room with 4 or 5 living in it then I would have less rooms. But this way it would cost more. I all ready have alot of medium rooms though. i will just use it for libraries. Back to the subject the large rooms you have to put a lot in it though.

I cant make another account because my mom won't let me. But I DON'T want to make some large and some medium rooms! NO! And I am NOT going to stop buying webkinz! So what should I do?

rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
Baby252

Default Re: Large or Medium?

I would do lagre. That's what I do. I put 2 to 3 pets in thrre. It looks TONS better cuze it's not that emty as my medium bed rooms
Old 03-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
Ask Please I have 2
Gift Guru

cajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to allcajungirlfriend is a name known to all

I have both. My first 10 pets all have their one room. But we have more than 72 on one account and there's no way I could keep up with that many rooms. We have 3 or 4 pets in some of the rooms. It's easier to keep track of.
cajungirlfriend is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
ebkinz are so
Gifted

pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

Smile. Just buy a big room..4 or 5 pets in a large room is cheaper...compared to 1 webkinz in a whatever a med. room cost....
Old 03-01-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
Baltimore Colts

y doesnt ur mom let u make a new account and i think the large room and im sry i 4got that i didnt say smile

---------- Baltimore Colts added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

only polkadots said smile lol well i did to but at the end

Last edited by Baltimore Colts; 03-01-2008 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2008, 11:36 AM   #6
chatterbox4eva39

I go large. It is SO much easier to keep track of them and You don't really need to more objects in it because it is bigger.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
♡☮☯ rock on
Gifted

mandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of lightmandytraut is a glorious beacon of light

Smile

I don't know... but if I were you, I'd buy large rooms and do 4 or 5... I don't know why, it just seems more sensible.
mandytraut is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

I would go large too. My kids have done some medium rooms and once they collect most of a room theme the room is too crowded.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:39 AM   #9
Baltimore Colts

so muc 4 everyone readin the whole thing
Old 03-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #10
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Well the first 10 webbies you get 1 medium rooms. So you can do 1 rooms of extra stuff and have 8 rooms of 5-ish. I have rooms with 4-5 webbies and it really pays off.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed