Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #41
fedormel
Webkinz :)

melany852 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: It's Rude! ( MODS and, just everyone come here! )

i second that, quit griping and leave webkinz insider or webkinz world if you do not like it, LET ALL OF US WHO STILL LIKE IT ENJOY IT. THANKS
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #42
ilovemyyorkie23

webkinz_2_9_4_ is on a distinguished road

Dear Webkinzinsider Members,

I know that everyone has there own opinion but it almost makes me cry when I see stuff like that. If I didn't share it hear I would be pouring tears into teacups.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #43
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by kelbel75
I know sometimes it 's hurtful for some people to read treads that say those things but on the flip side of that people are just stating there opinions. Your stating your opinion right now and thats ok.
Also, you can usually tell by the headline...just don't go to that thread...Less post on that kind of thread is a good thing.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #44
fedormel

melany852 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Boudica
I consider a great deal of things to be rude, but criticizing Ganz when it is deserved is not one of those things. They make enough money on sales to hire competent people, provide adequate servers, and to be more responsive to the concerns of the people who have bought their products.

I agree that polls about "the ugliest Webkinz" could be phrased a bit more diplomatically, but I don't agree that people should worship at the shrine of Ganz, and be told to keep their mouths shut when the site and the features frequently don't function properly.

Having opinions and voicing concerns is not rude. It's our right as customers of a huge company. They're big kids. They can take it (in fact they are paid to take it).
I THINK THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, I KNOW ON WEEKENDS AND SPECIAL DAYS IT IS A LITTLE HARDER TO GET ON, BUT IF YOU GIVE THEM A CALL OR AN EMAIL THEY ARE QUICK TO REPLY AND FIX ANY PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #45
Allicat is on a distinguished road

It is just like the TV, if you don't like the show, change the channel. If you don't like the thread, move on to another one.

Just because I don't like a topic, doesn't mean that other people shouldn't be allowed to talk about it!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:47 PM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marileemed
Also, you can usually tell by the headline...just don't go to that thread...Less post on that kind of thread is a good thing.
YOU ARE so right on the money! If you post on those threads you just give weight and power to the discussion. If you leave it alone, that is one less person 'bumping' that thread to the top. Awesome advice Marileemed! RP
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #47
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

Well, if you try not to go on those threads and don't post on them maybe ppl wiill stop making those kind of threads becouse they'll know they'll just waste their time!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:52 PM   #48
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

IF YOU DON'T LIKE A THREAD, DON'T GO TO IT! IT IS THAT SIMPLE! WE HAVE OUR OPINIONS, AND NOTHING IS WRONG WITH SHARING THEM. PLEASE, I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Please don't use blue ink...it's reserved for Moderators.
( and big letters scare us.) Thanks so much. (Gingerlytoo)

Last edited by Gingerly; 03-12-2008 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: removed blue ink
Old 03-12-2008, 03:54 PM   #49
shadowship7
Gift Guru

shadowship7 has a spectacular aura about

I wholeheartedly agree. Everyone has their own opinions but someone might be hurt by it.
shadowship7 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 03:55 PM   #50
Feel free to ask me!

horseaholic is on a distinguished road

I am one who has slightly joined in complainign about Ganz, and I wish I hadn't. They're doing a fine job of running their site and if tehy want to make ugly Webkinz let them. Personally I don't think they're are any ugly Webkinz.
Closed