Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #21
please ask
Webkinz :)
dolly219 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: It's Rude! ( MODS and, just everyone come here! )

i know i get upset when people say that
dolly219 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 03:06 PM   #22
On Request...
Gift Guru

hoops has a spectacular aura about

From Websters:

Forum
Pronunciation: \ˈfȯr-əm\
Function: noun

1 a: the marketplace or public place of an ancient Roman city forming the center of judicial and public business b: a public meeting place for open discussion c: a medium (as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas

This forum by defination allows for open discussion. Not everyone will have the same opinions or views, but each should be able to express their thoughts. If you see a heading that you are not fond of reading, avoid reading it...
Old 03-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I don't agree. We all have our own opinions about Webkinz, and this is our place to talk about it. It's not rude to have an opinion, if it was, this thread would be considered rude to those who don't agree. (not saying that it is) We all have different opinions and to single out one group of people who have an opinion that you do not agree with is not right.
you are true but as i have said in a previous post we need a opinion section. Where people who don't mind these threads and enjoy listening to different opinions can go and where people can right out there thoughts.

i have heard many people say things like i don't like Ganz is creating so many webkinz products. I can't afford them. - That gets on my nerves. You don't have to buy them!! I think that in some cases like " what is your least favorite webkinz " that opinion can be kept to yourself. A webkinz is always SOMEONE's favorite!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #24
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

it may upset you to see people complaing about Ganz. but we do becuz webkinz are not cheap at all. they cost alot and when we get home and have a glitch on something we just spent a ton of cash on it gets us all upset. i respect and half way agree with you but try to think on their side of the story too!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:11 PM   #25
Do I look like a
Webkinz :)

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
I don't agree. We all have our own opinions about Webkinz, and this is our place to talk about it. It's not rude to have an opinion, if it was, this thread would be considered rude to those who don't agree. (not saying that it is) We all have different opinions and to single out one group of people who have an opinion that you do not agree with is not right.
Thank you. That is my point exactly.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:13 PM   #26
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
you are true but as i have said in a previous post we need a opinion section. Where people who don't mind these threads and enjoy listening to different opinions can go and where people can right out there thoughts.

i have heard many people say things like i don't like Ganz is creating so many webkinz products. I can't afford them. - That gets on my nerves. You don't have to buy them!! I think that in some cases like " what is your least favorite webkinz " that opinion can be kept to yourself. A webkinz is always SOMEONE's favorite!
Yes, that would be a good idea, but usually from the title you can tell if something is going to have a strong opinion. Even if you don't, within the first few sentences you can tell whether or not you want to read something.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by jennanoelle
it may upset you to see people complaing about Ganz. but we do becuz webkinz are not cheap at all. they cost alot and when we get home and have a glitch on something we just spent a ton of cash on it gets us all upset. i respect and half way agree with you but try to think on their side of the story too!
I don't like glitches either. I am one that is againest the glitches and wish that Ganz would fix them instead of creating new products. While it's great to wish i know i won't ever be able to tell them that. So instead i continue to buy their products and when something goes wrong like my missing exclusive i contact them. My missing exclusive from adoption day was replaced promptly ( within 3 business days ) and i got a new ambulance. I thought that was great service. I know everyone doesn't get that service. I wish everyone would.

Those products are so cool, but if you see yourself having a problem i think it's a good idea to budget and take it easy. I think people need to have the will power. It's hard but possible.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #28
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

also you dont have to read those kinda threads if you do not want to! dont get mad at someone for only saying a opinion!
Old 03-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #29
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

I don't think it is rude to dislike something, I think it is how you say it that can be hurtful. For instance, I like the color pink, not everyone does. If someone knew that, and posted on a thread
"Pink is stupid! Why do you like that ugly color!" it would be hurtful.....but if someone said
"I like the color blue better" than that would be OK.
It's how we say things that matters. Of course we all don't like the same music, TV shows, or even pets! Some of us may like some of the Webkinz products, not all of them-that's OK too. But if you put down someone else or post a comment that is hurtful to someone else, than that would be crossing a line. I think it is great we all have differences-I have learned so much from different people on this site!
danathorn is offline Female
Old 03-12-2008, 03:15 PM   #30
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kind of offended by this thread. I mean, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I, personally think that GANZ doesn't care....oh boy...I really hope that Karl Borst isn't reading this...lol.
Closed