| 03-26-2008, 09:26 PM || #3 |
Join Date: Nov 2007
| | Re: I'm a bit clueless right now!!
1. Go to UserCP and click Edit Avatar. Scroll down and press the browse button and upload an image that fits the size limits.Or you can paste a URL link into the URL box.
Originally Posted by PokeKinz101
I'm kinda new. I joined about a day or two ago. I have some questions I can't find answers to.
1. How do you post a new Avvie?(WITHOUT the ones listed. ones we can make ourselves)
2. How do you add a signature?
3. How do you post a link so when you click on a certain word, it'll bring you to the link?
4. How do you post a picture/screenshot?
Sorry if this is an overload! I can't find the answers to this and I need some help
2. Go to UserCP again and click Edit Signature. Once you understand it all, you'll be able to make clickable links and pictures, and even add animations!
3. You can do this in your signature too. Click that earth with the paperclip on it and paste your link in. http://www.agame.com/game/Car-Park-Challenge.html or you can just paste it normally. Highlight it and make it any color you want. For-A-Fun-Game-Click-Here! Make sure a line shows up under it when you scroll over. The link must have - in them for them to work. Another example; Click HERE for a fun game!
4. You need legal pictures. Try finding some at gettyimages.com. Once you find one copy and paste it. Usually the link will just show up, so you have to tell others to click the link. Screenshots, you need to press Print Screen or Prnt Scrn on some. Then open up paint and go Edit, Paste. Save that, then before you post, go to Go Advanced and scroll down to Manage Attachments. Upload your picture.
PM me for any more questions!
| || |