Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
HamsterQueen
Webkinz :)

HamsterQueen is an unknown quantity at this point

Question [SOLVED] I have questions about WI

I am not sure if this falls into this place but I hope I have the right place. I have a couple of questons about WI and can't seem to find them out in the FAQ. First of all, how do you find the owner of this place? Who is he or she? Second, what does "Lil Kinz", "Webkinz (;" and all those other names underneath peoples names? And third, When do I get to trade? And how do I move up into the trading level? I really need HELP!

Thank you

HQ

ebkinz rule!

Proud Owner of 27 webkinz

3 of them seasonal

:rdr:
Peppermint, Pumpkin and Yogurt

HAMSTER LUVER
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: I have questions about WI

really, the answers weren't in the FAQ?

well, the owner of the site is Justin, and Wendy.

lil kinz is your status when you first start. after you post a bit (i think 10?) it changes to webkinz.

you can become gifted after you have been a member for at least 2 weeks and have at least 50 non fluff posts. at that point you read the rules (they are definitely above) and agree to them and then wait for the moderators to review your posts. then you can trade through the gift exchange.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

the owner is Justin and Wendy
Old 11-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
nomyhead
Gifted

nomyhand is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the Founders are Justin and Wendy.THe webkinz lil kinz mean: lil kinz like 1-15 posts.Webkinz means: 15-100 post it will alow you to pm people(private message)YOu will be able to trade when you have 50 posts and been a memeber for 2 weeks!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Hi Hamsterqueen.
Well the founders are Justin and Wendy.
You are a Lil Kinz until you have 10 good
posts.
The Gift Exchange is our trading system
here. To become Gifted you must be here
2 weeks, have 50 good posts. You then
read and agree to abide by the rules. It
can take up to 2 weeks to be accepted.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #6
^Look Up^
Gift Guru

meowzer26 will become famous soon enough

Ok, the owners or founders of this place are Justin and Wendy. the names mean How many posts you have and if your gifted or not. And to gain access to the gifted level you have to have at least 50 posts and be a member for at least 2 weeks. Oh, and you also have to go to a certain thread to ask to become gifted. I'll get you a link...

Last edited by meowzer26; 11-17-2007 at 04:08 PM..
meowzer26 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #7
MissyMossie
Webkinz :)

MissyMossie1119 is on a distinguished road

The Onwers/Founders of this site are Justin and Wendy

Here are the stages:

Lil Kinz
A registered user with less than 10 posts. Lil Kinz cannot access the PM system, view the Memberlist, or view other member's profiles

Webkinz
A registered user with more than 10 posts. Webkinz users have access to nearly every feature on the forum, except for the Gift Exchange and feedback system.

Gifted
A registered user with more than 50 posts, and has agreed to the rules and been approved for the Gift Exchange by the admin staff. These users have access to the Gift Exchange and feedback system, but not the Gift Guru discussion section.

Gift Guru
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 20 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum and are designated by the green color.

Forum Protector
A registered user that has been hand-selected by the administrative staff to be recognized as the most valuable and helpful members on the forum. They are designated by the purple color.

Moderator/Super Moderator
An appointed moderator with official capacity to move/edit/delete posts and other moderator-type activities. They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator
An appointed administrator with the official capacity to perform moderator-related duties, along with user and forum management. They are designated by the red color.

---------- MissyMossie1119 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

I hope I helped

Last edited by MissyMossie1119; 11-17-2007 at 04:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #8
nomyhead
Gifted

nomyhand is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah you have to agrre on the terms and conditions on the gifted thread!
Old 11-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #9
Gifted

123321webkinz123321 is an unknown quantity at this point

lil kinz, and webkinz hacve to do w/ post counts, and how long you been a member. you can get into the gift exchange after you meet these requirements, 50 posts, and being a member four 2 weeks. i hope i helped.
Old 11-17-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

Welcome HamsterQueen! We are happy to have you here at !!!

Justin and Wendy are the owners/founders of WI.

These are the names:

Lil Kinz:
Just starting out with WI and have 10 or less posts. (Like you)

Webkinz:
Has 10 or more posts

Gifted:
Has 50 or more posts, has been a member for 2 weeks, and has access to the Gift Exchange

Gift Guru:
Has 20 Giftz points (from trading), and has 3 or more weeks in the GE (gift exchange)

The three or more thing is new, so I'm not sure if it is 2 or 3. (I'm a Gift Guru)

We are designated by the green color.

We also have access to the Gift Guru discussion thread

Moderator/ Super Moderator:

Modifies the sight (makes sure it is running in tip-top shape and adds new things to make the sight better!!)

They also modify and delete posts.

They are designated by the blue color.

Administrator:

'The Police of the Sight' , they make sure everyone is being nice and telling the truth.

They are designated by the red color.

To trade, you need to apply, when you have 50 posts and been a member 4 2 weeks, in the Fair Gift Exchange thread in blue at the tippy-top. Once you get a PM saying U can trade, then you automaticly see the Gift Exchange in the Forum.

~~Zeb~~

zebra123456 is offline Male
Closed