Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
doggie313
Webkinz :)

doggie313 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question [SOLVED] i have a question about the GE and i really really need ur help! so please come!!

help i really need ur help!!
i went to the GE thread thing and i posted wat i was supposed to and it said to wait for like 4 days or something but it has been at least a week and i dont kno wat to do?!?!?!?!?
like do i still wait bc nothing has happened yet and im confusedi havent found anything that has happened so wat do i do??
should i look for something, or start my GE, or wat??

please please help!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2008, 04:10 PM   #2
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Smile Re: i have a question about the GE and i really really need ur help! so please come!!

Go to WI help and suggestions and click "Guide! Applied to ge? not sure why you haven't become gifted? Well come here!"

hope I helped!

~superkitty♥♥♥
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
doggie313

Default Re: i have a question about the GE and i really really need ur help! so please come!!

ok so i looked for the mod thing and i found something that said this:

Post Re: ~~Fair Gift Exchange Policies~~ Please Read!! by doggie313 Soft Deleted
Reason: please add to the discussions on the board and reapply Feb 17th

wat does that mean??
Old 02-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #4
PinkRed Balloons
Gift Guru

momma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond reputemomma501 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: i have a question about the GE and i really really need ur help! so please come!!

Hi Doggie313. I checked back into your posts, and I don't see where you posted onto the Fair Gift Exchange policy thread (stickied above) your agreement to follow the rules and requesting entrance into the GE. That is your first step. You must read the rules in that thread, and then enter the post to abide by them.

That thread is actually closed at this time as there are some changes happening in the GE. I believe it will open up again tomorrow. Once it does, you can read all the rules, and then post onto that thread requesting entry.

---------- momma501 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Ooop - so there's your answer. The mods want your posts to be adding more to the discussions on the boards (instead of just bump, bump, bump). Do that, then reapply.

Last edited by momma501; 02-17-2008 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
momma501 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #5
doggie313

okkk so wat do i do exactly to get the GE??
Old 02-17-2008, 04:38 PM   #6
breeziecheesy95

wwfgirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to have 50 posts that add to the discussion and be a member for at least 2 weeks.

(By adding to the discussion I mean you can't say NICE ROOM! you have to answer a question or something like that)

Hope that helps!

~wwfgirl95
Old 02-17-2008, 04:41 PM   #7
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Smile Re: i have a question about the GE and i really really need ur help! so please come!!

View Post Originally Posted by momma501
Hi Doggie313. I checked back into your posts, and I don't see where you posted onto the Fair Gift Exchange policy thread (stickied above) your agreement to follow the rules and requesting entrance into the GE. That is your first step. You must read the rules in that thread, and then enter the post to abide by them.

That thread is actually closed at this time as there are some changes happening in the GE. I believe it will open up again tomorrow. Once it does, you can read all the rules, and then post onto that thread requesting entry.

---------- momma501 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Ooop - so there's your answer. The mods want your posts to be adding more to the discussions on the boards (instead of just bump, bump, bump). Do that, then reapply.
Wow, She took everything I was going to say. Remember not to post fluff.

some exsaples of fluff posts:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
I like webkinz.
lololololololololololololo!!!!!
awesome!

Hope I helped!

~superkitty♥♥♥

---------- superkitty777 added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by doggie313
okkk so wat do i do exactly to get the GE??
repost your agreement on Feb. 17th. The next day you should recive a pm from a mod saying that you are gifted. So I am predicting Feb. 18th or 19th is when you'll become gifted but I might be wrong.

Last edited by superkitty777; 02-17-2008 at 04:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
superkitty777 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #8
Gifted

elmocutie38 will become famous soon enough

ur not suppose to start ur ge until after you get ur gifted thing... i would make a few more posts, that are helpful, not spam like, then, i would wait until the 17th, then eventually reply on the thread again.. but that's wat i would do
elmocutie38 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 07:33 PM   #9
PM me for it!!

soccerstar21197 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to have 50 non-fluff posts and sign up again!!! I am actually trying to get gifted right now so I know!!!
soccerstar21197 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #10
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I do believe it just mean that they want to see more helpful posts by you. Go help some people, answer their questions, write guides, ask new questions about wkw, etc. Then, after you do that, on the 17th, you are allowed to reapply.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed