Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

Question [SOLVED] huh? how come I can't........ (please read thread)

......post pictures? ??? I have done it before and all of a sudden, when I try I get a little x in a box. Am I doing something wrong? ??? I have posted pictures before and now It is not letting me. Rep points to people who help me.
superkitty777 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
xox elf

Default Re: huh? how come I can't........ (please read thread)

Well, first of all...how are you posting the pictures?
Old 03-19-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
Pother1974
Gift Guru

Pother1974 will become famous soon enough

IF you are using photobucket or another site to put the pictures up... make sure that the pictures havent expried.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #4
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

I go to tinypic. I upload it, copy the code, then paste it in the little box were you give the link to post pictures and all I get is this....
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by superkitty777; 03-19-2008 at 05:14 PM..
Old 03-19-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

right click then click save when you go to photobucket or tinypic, then just upload it from there to WI.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:15 PM   #6
Forever a
Banned

Smile Re: huh? how come I can't........ (please read thread)

View Post Originally Posted by Pother1974
IF you are using photobucket or another site to put the pictures up... make sure that the pictures havent expried.
I put it on paint and when I upload and post it... all I get is this
Old 03-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #7
Pother1974
Gift Guru

Pother1974 will become famous soon enough

Maybe you aren't copying the whole code? I am not really sure. Or you could be using the wrong code. I use the one for forums... I hope this helps. If it doesn't than I am at a lose.
Old 03-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #8
pup678

I don't use photo bucket or tiny pic! You really don't have to! Just save the pic that you want, go to WI, click manage attachments, upload, and whola!
Old 03-20-2008, 07:40 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Your attachment manager has reached its capacity. You have to call a Moderator. Only gifted and up can perform this action. Otherwise your manager will stay full and the other option is to use am image hoster.
I prefer Image Shack.
Upload your Picture,
press host it (you do NOT have to open an account)
Pick the direct link to image and copy (THAT IS THE LAST LINK, SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN)
When you want that picture in your reply to thread box, press that little picture of a Yellow mountain, just under the re-do and undo buttons.
A box will open up, remove the http:// or Hi-light it and right click, paste. Preview your work, it should be visible immediately in the reply box.
Whoops, too early...Your attachment manager may NOT be full.
I had trouble with Tinypic, that is why I went to Image shack.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-20-2008 at 07:43 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-20-2008, 07:44 AM   #10
princessinny

I was going to say you have to dump your attachment manager. If its full it will not allow anymore pics. And definitly check photobucket or lilpics as if they are not working properly neither will your pics. Sorry I cant be of any more help!
Closed