Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 12:55 AM   #1
Gifted

Recall5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default [SOLVED] Hi and Help?

Well, I had not heard of Webkinz until Christmas, now we have 6. My son got 5 and my daughter 1. Each of them created accounts, and my son added the 4 extras to his. My daughters account works perfectly. My sons account gets this message within seconds of logging in:

I am sorry, we can't connect to the Webkinz World.
Please log back in later for more fun and games.
You will now be logged out.

This has been occuring for two days. I sent an email to support and tried calling. I'm sure they are flooded with the Christmas deluge. I figured I would come to the community and see if anyone had any ideas.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Son
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 12:57 AM   #2
brendawong

Default Re: Hi and Help?

well sometimes that would happend and u would have to try and log back in but other than that i dont no y. it does ahppend to me and im sure lots of other people but they just try again and it works.

did u try again?

try now.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:02 AM   #3
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

You are not alone!! There's lots of people having the same issues. Just hang in there and once the Christmas traffic slows down a bit, it will work just fine. The only thing I can suggest is to just keep trying!

Welcome to WI, by the way! You'll love it here....there's lots of different people on here....kids, Moms (I'm a Mom), Dads and even Grandparents!

---------- WesleyKinz added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Oh....I did see someone else post that switching from Internet Explorer to Firefox did the trick for them, but I don't know if it would work for everyone.

Last edited by WesleyKinz; 12-27-2007 at 01:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 01:03 AM   #4
Gifted

Recall5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried about 200 times today

Still not working.

Every time it's the same. See the main screen load then before you can click "Things to do" that message pops up.

---------- Recall5 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

What is really odd though is that my daughters account works fine and it is on the same system!!

Last edited by Recall5; 12-27-2007 at 01:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-27-2007, 01:07 AM   #5
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

Yea... it's a bummer! Here it is 10pm Pacific time and I can't get in. Your daughter is not alone, but I understand how difficult it is when your brother gets in and you can't. Tell her hang in there, it'll get better.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:08 AM   #6
thinwaifer
Gift Guru

thinwaifer is on a distinguished road

I've had that problem several times. The only solution I've found is to try, try again. Sometimes loading issues can have to do with having lots of stuff in your dock. It might help to get a storage room to put extra stuff in, but I would recommend that you wait until after the Christmas rush to see if things improve before spending any of his hard-earned KC.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:09 AM   #7
imcrazylovingyou
Webkinz :)

imcrazylovingyou is an unknown quantity at this point

try playing at hours where people would be at school, work, eating, sleeping, around 630 today it was such a breeze fast. by today itll be better most likely
Old 12-27-2007, 01:11 AM   #8
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by imcrazylovingyou
try playing at hours where people would be at school, work, eating, sleeping, around 630 today it was such a breeze fast. by today itll be better most likely
You would think that would work... but I can't get in right now.... and it's 1am Eastern time.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:27 AM   #9
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I would say maybe give it another day and if you still have no luck try calling them. Do you have the phone number? If not, it's 866-WEB-KINZ. They are open during business hours (8 or 9am until 5pm eastern time). I wouldn't bother emailing them. The responses take waaay too long and they're usually just an annoying form letter. You're better off calling and trying to get a human! You'll probably have to leave a voice mail, but from what I hear they do return the calls rather quickly (within 24 hours).

Lot's of luck....Keep us updated!

WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 01:43 AM   #10
pupnsuds
Gift Guru

pupnsuds has a spectacular aura about

I recently found out that there are several different servers that webkinz has hosting their site so sometimes one account will work fine and the other one you cant log on or keep getting booted off.
Closed