Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2007, 10:21 AM   #71
Leave me alone.
Gifted

xsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to beholdxsmartypants97o is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: HELP! OMG! IDK WHAT TO DO!

You just have to wait like most of us. This is a chance to increase the number of posts you have, make new friends on WI, Make a trade (wait to send though) PM someone, Give a rep point. Do any of these to pass time.
xsmartypants97o is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #72
smartEpantz
Gifted

smartEpantz is on a distinguished road

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! I just got 2 packs of trading cards and a total of 5 featute codes, and I can't wait!
:rdr:-Ralphy, the newest addition to my family!:rbt:-Emmie, SO CUTE:el1:-Elle, The shy one-Haley-The funny, adventerous, out going, trickster,and:wt:-Mimi, my first Webkinz and my best girl. I ♥ you Mimi!!!
Old 12-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #73
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

just keep trying - I know the first couple times it does not work but sometimes I get through
Old 12-28-2007, 10:24 AM   #74
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

sit and wait for it to go back up.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #75
zombiekim
Lil Kinz

zombiekim is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by riblet
Because they are a very greedy company that really doesn't care at all about the consumer, just the almighty dollar! I can see wanting to make a profit, but come on, we've given them millions, don't you think they could use a LITTLE to actually make the site better? It's gotten by faaaaaaar worse in the last six months. They are asking to go the same way the beanie babies or any other fad has gone, fading off into the sunset. When actually, if done right, the site could be there for future generations, just making the company MORE money. But hey, they choose to pocket it now and we just keep coming on to the same old glitches, the same 20 dollars won, you get the picture!
I don't know, I think if a company actually does maintenance on their site it's a good thing and shows commitment to customers.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:29 AM   #76
lizziefab159
Gifted

lizziefab159 is an unknown quantity at this point

its been like that since like 10:00 last night.

---------- lizziefab159 added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Maybe There Fixing The Clubhouse! Finally!

Last edited by lizziefab159; 12-28-2007 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-28-2007, 10:33 AM   #77
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://66.48.69.102//////////////loa...ser&aol=0&fs=0

try this. Keep trying to log on. It might not let you in the first time.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 10:38 AM   #78
I <3 My WebbyKinz!

Just be patient. Its hard but wht else can we do.

I found out people are sneaking into webkinz! I wouldnt recomend it. you dont know wht could happen, and you are causing mre problems to ww. Its just might make things take longer!
Closed