Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #1

Angry [SOLVED] Help!! My item is GONE!!!

Help! I was putting the Winterfest sweater in my dresser, and Webkinz logged me out! I was thinking, it's okay, it should either be in my dresser or in my dock. But it's gone!! And today's the last Winterfest day! Does anyone know Ganz's e-mail or what I should do??
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #2
‚ô•Ask me ;)
Webkinz :)
ELMO is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Help!! My item is GONE!!!

I dont know that same thing happened to me ALOT

Iv lost special exclusives, and POTM items; its really anoyying, isnt it?

I just emailed Plumpy, on the contact her page. Although she cant reply, she can atleast read your promblem, and maybe even fix it.
Good luck!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #3

I just figured out Webkinz's e-mail, it's support@webkinz.com. I sent them an e-mail with my username and my problem. Hopefully they can get it fixed. It's annoying. When my best friend got her tenth pet, it logged her out while she was picking out her superbed. She never received it, either!

---------- rdettling10 added 227 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Help! I still haven't gotten a response!

Last edited by rdettling10; 02-01-2008 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #4

I no how to fix it!!! When it says webkinz world is having trouble......or something like that click on the log out button at the top right corner and it will ask you do u want 2 log out and click no and you will go back to what you were doing!!! I hope I have helped!!
Old 02-01-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
Gift Guru
Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

aww, I'm sorry. :[ Maybe call them?
Lea is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #6

I can't call them. I'm just a kid. And anyway, would they even be able to get back the sweater since it's a Winterfest item?

---------- rdettling10 added 88 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Yeah! I finally just traded for the sweater! I got it back!

Last edited by rdettling10; 02-01-2008 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost