Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Cookie11Dough
Gifted

Chocolate Bunny will become famous soon enough

Angry [SOLVED] Help! Mods and Admins. please come!

Okay, I see mostly Moderaters and Administrators have the links to things like the Gift Exchange, and the WIGEV, and FAQ and stuff, but I have one question. How do you do it? I mean, like how do you get the link to change to a word(s)? PLEASE help me, I really need to know how! Or, even how to link it to pictures on your siggy. Thanks! ☻☺♥♥♥
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Help! Mods and Admins. please come!

To put your GE in your sig
First go to your ge and copy the url (have mom help if you don't know what that means

then go to user cp and click edit signature.

Write what you want to say like:

Click here for my FABULOUS gift exchange!

Highlight it with your mouse, then click the little icon that looks like a world with a paper clip

A box will pop up that says Http://

Simply Paste your URL in the box and click OK

Now all you need to do is preview your sig and save it.

Presto! You are in business! Let me know if this works for you!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

If you look in the FAQ it will answer all of your questions!
Old 01-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #4
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Ok, to get a link in the siggy, go to edit your signature, and copy the link that you want. Highlite the pic and click the earth with the chain. Paste your link in the box. Same for words. And the WIGEV is up in the WI Info Center.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #5
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

i wonder how you do it!
heymay is offline Female
Old 01-27-2008, 06:38 PM   #6
danie210
Gift Trainee

danie210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. first, you go to User CP and go Edit Signiature. Then, you type like " If you want the gift exchange values, click here" You would have to highhlight a word like "here" and go to the Font bar. You'll see a little icon that , when you scroll over it ,it will say "Insert Link" click that and then type in the URL that that link is connected to. Last, you scrolll over the selected word and click it. Welcome to your link!
Old 01-27-2008, 06:40 PM   #7
Cookie11Dough
Gifted

Chocolate Bunny will become famous soon enough

Thanks sooooooooo much, Ill go try it now. I have a new siggy witing for me! ☺☺☺
Old 01-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #8
Forever a
Banned
superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!superkitty777 is the bees knees!

type something in like "click here for my GE!" then highlite the word "here" Then insert a link. Same thing goes for pics. PM me or a mod if you have any questions.

PS: check the FAQ for more info about WI.
superkitty777 is offline Female
Closed