Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 10:03 AM   #1
Dancergirl096
Gifted

Dancergirl096 will become famous soon enough

Default [SOLVED] Help me!!

Ok, I just designed a siggy for myself, and I've seen a lot of people that have things that say, for instance; click here for my gift exchange or something like that. I know how to write things like that, but how do you actully hook it up to where if the person mouses to the pink word, then they can go directly to the gift exchange
Dancergirl096 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 10:04 AM   #2
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: Help me!!

Like this:

Click [url=http://yourgiftexchangelink]Here[/url] for my gift exchange.

Justin is offline Male
Old 09-23-2007, 02:04 PM   #3
Dancergirl096
Gifted

Dancergirl096 will become famous soon enough

Default I still need help. Question not answered

Well, somebody posted on one of my help threads about to make a link to my gift exchange, and I didn't really understand what he meant,and then he closed the thread before I could ask again! So if somebody could please explain how to make a link to my gift exchange as my signiture. Please help!
Dancergirl096 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 02:18 PM   #4

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I still need help. Question not answered

This link should help you out. In the future you can check the section on WI called "guides and how tos." There are instruction there on how to do everything on the forum

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ur-t29555.html
Old 09-23-2007, 02:28 PM   #5

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I still need help. Question not answered

View Post Originally Posted by 2222r
Collie Tommorow!!!!!!!can Not Wait!i Am Getting One!
That is great that you are so excited but please don't spam on other people's thread.
Closed