Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
EmNm
Webkinz :)

EmNm12 will become famous soon enough

Question [SOLVED] Help! feedback questions!

I have posted WAY more than 50 posts & have been a member for WAY longer than two weeks, but the feedback system STILL won't work for me. everytime I try to give feedback, it says that I don't have permission to access the page! If there is a hidden step or something, someone tell me! help me!

EmNm12
EmNm12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2008, 10:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

lins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Help! feedback questions!

You need to become Gifted to use the feedback system. You are only a Webkinz.

hope this helps!
Old 02-13-2008, 10:16 PM   #3
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

If you'd like to use the feedback system, lins9 is right, we use it for tracking gift feedback here. you can check the links in my signature for more information about the gift exchange. (GE)
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
EmNm

oh, thank you so much! but I don't know how to get into the gift exchange! I have everything required & it still won't let me! plus, don't you have to be able to do feedback to get into the gift exchange? will someone answer THIS question?
EmNm12 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

lins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of lightlins9 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by EmNm12
oh, thank you so much! but I don't know how to get into the gift exchange! I have everything required & it still won't let me! plus, don't you have to be able to do feedback to get into the gift exchange? will someone answer THIS question?
here is the link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html
Old 02-13-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
EmNm

I have posted that i want to join. I DO understand the rules, AND agree to them. but it STILL won't let me join!
EmNm12 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 10:24 PM   #7
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

after you post that you agree to the rules, you have to allow some time for the admin and GE mods to review your posts to make sure that they are helpful and contributing to the forum. that can take up to 3 days.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 02-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by EmNm12
I have posted that i want to join. I DO understand the rules, AND agree to them. but it STILL won't let me join!
like sn0wwhite said, it could take up to 3 days to become Gifted.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #9
EmNm

ok, thank you! I will see what happens. in the mean time, I'll have some fun on this great site!
EmNm12 is offline Female
Closed