Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 07:18 PM   #1
dancequeen343

Red face [SOLVED] HELP!!!!

HELP!! I Can't go onto my accont!!!! It keeps logging me out!!! Everytime I just go on it logs me out!!! Is this just me????
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
baikey
Gift Guru

ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Default Re: HELP!!!!

I think a ton of people are having problems with WI lately, especially with getting items from storage or trying to go into your house
Old 01-06-2008, 07:22 PM   #3
dancequeen343

oh ok that makes me feel a little better..(oh It is WW on WI)
Old 01-06-2008, 07:33 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

I have no clue whats happening! I can go on without ANY glitches, maybe it's your computer...
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 01-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #5

julesg is on a distinguished road

I've been having similar problems all afternoon. I was able to get into webkinz, but not go to my rooms- it'd kick me out. Now I can't login at all. It say maintenance is being done.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #6
Gift Guru

curioshopper has a spectacular aura about

I've had similar problems. I tried it 3 times and then wait a few minutes and try again. This sometimes works if there are a lot of people trying to get on at the same time. I have also noticed that it is worse if you try to log on right at the hour change. So wait till 3 or minutes after the hour. Hope this helps.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
livvylove100

nickjonas100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Since you keep getting logged out on your account i would write al letter to webkinz if i were you. once i forgot my password and couldn't find my secret code so i e mailed webkinz and sadly they said they couldn't dso anything about it.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #8
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by julesg
I've been having similar problems all afternoon. I was able to get into webkinz, but not go to my rooms- it'd kick me out. Now I can't login at all. It say maintenance is being done.
My son is having the exact same problem... the other 3 accounts are fine. I hope they get this all fixed soon.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
Mr.Bean

That happens to me sometimes. I just do what it says and come back later.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:57 PM   #10
dancequeen343

thanks guys!!! rep for all of u!!!
Closed