Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 03:54 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: It has GOT to stop.

View Post Originally Posted by Megan1011
I had a nasty PM too. I'll give you the link to my thread talking about it. Give me 1 minute.
Wow--sorry to hear someone sent you a nasty PM. That's terrible.

I just wanted to mention--for those who might forget, or maybe didn't know---we can forward nasty or inappropriate PMs to the moderators, and they will handle it.

It's not only posts on the boards that mods are interested in keeping safe and friendly, but also private messages, too.

luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #22
I Love Horses
Banned
puppypawsj has a spectacular aura about

i think theres a flag for a PM...
puppypawsj is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #23
Megan1011

i haven't seen a flag. it upset me soo much, I cried! It was not meant for me too! It was sent to my friend.! I have never forgave them, even though I know them in real life. (P.S. the person was *name removed*

If you have a problem with a PM that has been sent to you, please forward it to a moderator for review. --FIA

Last edited by FIA; 04-11-2008 at 04:24 PM.. Reason: note
Old 04-11-2008, 04:18 PM   #24
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Those are good ideas, and yes people get soo mad!

I was on this poll, which was titled "Blonde or Brunette"

So, if you see that and you are neither don't click on it because you won't be able to VOTE.

So, a girl comes and TOTALLY flames and makes the biggggggggggest problem about it. She was like" Omg! I can't believe you forgot about people with red and black hair! OMG! I can't believe you, you are so rude!!!" I was mad about it, I mean the person who made it wasn't ASKING about people with black or red hair, just blonde or brunette, and it was clearly in the title.

And someone replied to their comment and basically said that if someone made a poll about if you liked the love puppy or sherbet bunny more, it wouldn't make sense for you to get mad because they didn't put ALL of the webkinz! They were just asking about the love puppy and sherbet bunny.

It's not like the creator of the blonde or brunette thread FORGOT to put the other haircolors. She could of put "other" but it wasn't really a big deal, and nobody had to be mean about it.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 04-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #25
Webkinz :)
kdog6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't really realize that a lot of people were doing that but you had a lot of really good ideas
Old 04-11-2008, 04:21 PM   #26
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

I thought there was a red flag for the PMs, but anyway, I do agree with you.

---------- Mrsbuster added 2 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Oh nevermind, there used to be a red flag. My Bad!

Last edited by Mrsbuster; 04-11-2008 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #27
I am a GUY! Get it?
Gifted

raschy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, is saw that on the I hate jonas brothers thread (which didn;t last long) i agreed with the poster and a WHOLE BUNCH of ppl replied, not in a nice manner.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:26 PM   #28
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: [SOLVED] It has GOT to stop.

If you ever have a problem with something that has been posted in the forum, please click the red flag so the moderators will know to come and take a look at it.

If you have a problem with a PM that has been sent to you, please forward it to a moderator for review.

Do NOT confront other members in the open forum.

--FIA
FIA is offline Female
Closed