Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
Gift Guru
 
renddersgirl's Avatar
renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

Question [SOLVED] Gifted questions?

When you become gifted and someone else pm's you about something they seen on a thread that you would like, what do you do? Do you tell them no sorry and have them start a thread or do you start a thread or what do you do when someone else approaches you on a pm? As we all have a starting process and know we read the rules and don't want to be rude to people, what is the proper way to take care of this?
renddersgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 11:35 PM   #2
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru
 
RedBear's Avatar
RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Gifted questions?

i'd like to help you but i'm confused by your question. what are you trying to ask?

is someone asking you to come to their thread? is someone telling you that its your turn?
RedBear is offline Female
Old 11-03-2007, 11:59 PM   #3
COWS4YOU
 
COWS4YOU's Avatar
COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: Gifted questions?

If you receive a pm asking if you are interested in trading this for that, you say that you will discuss it on their thread or yours. You don't need to make a thread just to talk about it. One of you should have a thread if you are talking about trading. You are not required to have a thread in the GE, you can be requesting on other peoples threads.
COWS4YOU is offline
Old 11-04-2007, 12:02 AM   #4
baikey
Gift Guru
 
ebenz315's Avatar
ebenz315 is just really niceebenz315 is just really nice

Default Re: Gifted questions?

View Post Originally Posted by renddersgirl
When you become gifted and someone else pm's you about something they seen on a thread that you would like, what do you do? Do you tell them no sorry and have them start a thread or do you start a thread or what do you do when someone else approaches you on a pm? As we all have a starting process and know we read the rules and don't want to be rude to people, what is the proper way to take care of this?
I am guessing what you are asking is what do you do if someone asks you to trade in a PM. If this is true, if I were you, I would inform that member that you are only gifted, and are unable to trade through PM's at this time, until you become a Gift Guru.

In regards to getting your trading started off in the right direction, some people create threads listing their items--what they have, what they want. Some just wander, looking at other's threads, making offers on items. I think the best way to start is to do a little of both. Make a gift thread, listing someonf your wants, and items you have up for trade. That way, if you decide to branch out and look at other people's exchanges, even offer on some of their items, you can let them know that they can look at your gift exchange thread to see if there is anything that you have that they want for their item.

I hope this answers your question!
ebenz315 is offline
Old 11-04-2007, 10:25 AM   #5
Gift Guru
 
renddersgirl's Avatar
renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Gifted questions?

View Post Originally Posted by ebenz315
I am guessing what you are asking is what do you do if someone asks you to trade in a PM. If this is true, if I were you, I would inform that member that you are only gifted, and are unable to trade through PM's at this time, until you become a Gift Guru.

In regards to getting your trading started off in the right direction, some people create threads listing their items--what they have, what they want. Some just wander, looking at other's threads, making offers on items. I think the best way to start is to do a little of both. Make a gift thread, listing someonf your wants, and items you have up for trade. That way, if you decide to branch out and look at other people's exchanges, even offer on some of their items, you can let them know that they can look at your gift exchange thread to see if there is anything that you have that they want for their item.

I hope this answers your question!

Yes it does answer my question and thanks for taking the time to help me!!

---------- renddersgirl added 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
If you receive a pm asking if you are interested in trading this for that, you say that you will discuss it on their thread or yours. You don't need to make a thread just to talk about it. One of you should have a thread if you are talking about trading. You are not required to have a thread in the GE, you can be requesting on other peoples threads.

So , what you are saying is to just tell them that I am gg and Let me look at their thread and we will discuss it there!! Ok, That answers my question and I will know exactally what to do! I really appricaite your time to answer my question! I have also looked at the rules and facts on how to make a thread! I will make one as soon as I can become gifted!

Last edited by renddersgirl; 11-04-2007 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
renddersgirl is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 10:27 AM   #6
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru
 
RedBear's Avatar
RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Gifted questions?

that's backwards . are you gifted but not gift guru yet. gifted members cannot trade via PM (that's what you tell them); gift gurus can.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #7
Gift Guru
 
renddersgirl's Avatar
renddersgirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Gifted questions?

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
that's backwards . are you gifted but not gift guru yet. gifted members cannot trade via PM (that's what you tell them); gift gurus can.

Opps, I meant not gg!! I thought I put not but I didn't! Thanks!
renddersgirl is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts