Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

Default [SOLVED] gifted

ok i really wanna do the gift exchange
and i posted something saying that i agree to the rules and stuff

and i did that like a week ago
how long did it take u to become gifted
will they send u a pm

and yes i have well over 50 posts..

maybe im just not being patient enough lol

Last edited by danathorn; 04-29-2008 at 07:10 AM..
kylieq99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: gifted

It can take a few weeks, there a lot of applicants and the Mods and Admins are busy. Just be patient. Continue to enjoy all the other parts of the forum while you wait, and make sure you have at least 50 GOOD, QUALITY posts.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 04-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #3
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

there is no time limit anymore for how long it takes for them to get back to you. To check for a response to your application, you want to go to your User CP, bottom left of the WI banner, as mod actions on your account are listed there.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

thanks that helped a bunch!
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

kylieq99

no problem...it took me a while to find the User CP section and I couldn't figure out why my posts got deleted from the Gift Trainee application thread until I saw another's member post like this, so glad I helped.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #6
sandrinha

u will get there...I had to wait a lot too...lol
Old 04-29-2008, 12:03 AM   #7
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Yes it can be hard to wait, and it took me finding a thread like this to understand why I hadn't heard from them. It will take a few days though, they get alot of requests. It can be a prossess, but although I wish it could be easyer, quicker, faster... I remind myself that its better to be safe. Slow and steady win the race!

I'm just glad that there is a way to trade at all! Though I do wonder what will happen to the gifted section, when/IF WW does do somethign to make trading easyer?
TigMagick is offline Female
Closed