Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #1
wifan

Default [SOLVED] Gift Exchange question.

Well, I´m in South America at the moment with a pink eye (please search if you don´t know)... And every now and then I´m on WI-- right now I´m in a relax mode for like 2 hours.

Anyways, is it ok if I´m away of the GE for a while. And post every now and then. Or I won´t be able to log in? Also, if I solved my GE thread can I re-open it after the vacations or would I need to ask a mod. to re-open it.

Thanks in advanced for any answers.

---------- wifan added 43 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Can anybody help?

Last edited by wifan; 12-25-2007 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2007, 12:20 PM   #2
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Gift Exchange question.

If YOU close your thread, you dont need to ask a mod. If a MOD closes the thread, then you need to ask them to open it again.
Old 12-25-2007, 12:49 PM   #3
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by carguy98
If YOU close your thread, you dont need to ask a mod. If a MOD closes the thread, then you need to ask them to open it again.
Ok. Thank You.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:41 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Lydia will become famous soon enough

yup what they said
Old 12-25-2007, 02:21 PM   #5
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

What Vince said.

---------- [xo] Pop-Tart added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Oops! Sorry, I meant Carguy! lol

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 12-25-2007 at 02:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-25-2007, 04:04 PM   #6
wifan

View Post Originally Posted by Lydia
yup what they said
Not to be rude. But there is no ´they´ as per only 1 person posted.
View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
What Vince said.

---------- [xo] Pop-Tart added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Oops! Sorry, I meant Carguy! lol
Confusing, eh?
Old 12-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #7
ally926
Gift Guru

ally926 is a glorious beacon of lightally926 is a glorious beacon of lightally926 is a glorious beacon of light

I am not trying to take over your thread, but do you know that if a mod closes your ge can you make another or do you have to ask them to reopen it?
Old 12-25-2007, 04:30 PM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: [SOLVED] Gift Exchange question.

If you would like to take a break from trading for a while (such as when you go on vacation), you can ask a mod to close your GE thread. And then PM a mod to reopen it when you get back.

If a mod closes your GE thread for a specific reason (like if you break a rule), that reason will need to be addressed before we can open your thread. For that, you'd have to discuss the situation with a mod.
FIA is offline Female
Closed