Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
UNKNOWN

Smile [SOLVED] Ganz Number

OK, i really really don't like my user name, and i know Ganz can change it, i don't want 2 be rude, but does any body know their number so i can change it, does anybody know it?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #2
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Number

1-866-web-kinz

They probably won't, but it worth a try.
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 01-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #3
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

The telephone number is 1-866-Webkinz however you will get an automated phone system and you must have a four digit code to get to talk to someone. Also only adults over the age of 18 can call Ganz. The best way to handle this is to send an e-mail to webkinz@support.com explaining what you want and they will e-mail you back with either an answer or a four digit code with the telephone number. Hope this helps.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #4
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

1 866 WEBKINZ
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #5
UNKNOWN

Rep points 2 all of u.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
my cat is
Banned
meow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant futuremeow0628 has a brilliant future

Go to support@webkinz.com email them and they will answer you! Hope this helps!
meow0628 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2008, 03:50 PM   #7
Just Ask!!!
Webkinz :)

FunckyChicken is an unknown quantity at this point

1 866 WEBKINZ
Old 01-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #8
Mommy2Princesses
Gifted

Mommy2Princesses is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they give more consideration if a child has put something in or you are brand new to the system...

I introduced my Aunt from Vegas *we are in Indy* to Webkinz on her vacation and she went home and started her 3 granddaughters on it.

The first account they opened they made her user name *I won't say what it is but if your name was Hannah Montana* they did HannahMontana.

When she invited us to be friends I freaked because you don't want your real name on there but it was an adult who didn't really see the warnings on what NOT to do. She called and explained her oversight and they did change it.

I think if you don't have a whimsical reason....They at least consider you....Good Luck!
Closed