Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Question [SOLVED] dock broken? kinz post broken?

Hi. Is it just me or are others having this problem?

when i got to put an item in the kinzpost, its a blank screen. then i cannot put it in my room. when i X out (do not log out, just X), the item reappears in my dock and but i still cannot put it in the room. i think its my dock. i have 68 items in it. i was able to give my pet some rice from the dock but cannot put any items in the room.

can you kinzpost?

is your dock usable?
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2007, 03:15 PM   #2
Baby252

Default Re: dock broken? kinz post broken?

Yeah I know! I can't see my pets picture enther.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:16 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Can't get anything out of my dock and my phone hasn't been working most of the day! Very frustrating.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
David A (L)
Webkinz :)

HollisterChicka is on a distinguished road

oo i hope that doesnt happen to me! I have lots of exclusives in my dock :O
Old 11-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #5
jacob1212c
Gift Guru

Jacob1212c is on a distinguished road

phone been having problems all weekend
Old 11-25-2007, 03:19 PM   #6
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i hope that i don't lose the items. i've got some kinzstyle bags and i was getting ready to send a PSI to someone. its stuck on the dock now.

thanks for responding, at least i know its not JUST me and its another glitch.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:20 PM   #7
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

When the ads have disappeared that indicates Kinz Post can't work. This happens every night when the site comes back from Maintenance and it takes at least an hour or two to regulate.

You can remove things from your room, but you are unable to drag this into your room, and you are unable to KinzPost.

Feeding your Pet and Selling/Buying things in W Shop works perfectly.

Just be careful.
commodore is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 03:50 PM   #8
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
When the ads have disappeared that indicates Kinz Post can't work. This happens every night when the site comes back from Maintenance and it takes at least an hour or two to regulate.

You can remove things from your room, but you are unable to drag this into your room, and you are unable to KinzPost.

Feeding your Pet and Selling/Buying things in W Shop works perfectly.

Just be careful.
hey thanks!! i hope that i dont lose my items on the dock. most of it is food but the kinzstyle bags have no place else to go and i just happened to put a really nice PSI in there so i could kinzpost it. (i never keep those items in the dock for long.)

now i know to watch out for the ads missing before i put things on the dock again! rep pts! thanks!!
Old 11-25-2007, 03:58 PM   #9
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
hey thanks!! i hope that i dont lose my items on the dock. most of it is food but the kinzstyle bags have no place else to go and i just happened to put a really nice PSI in there so i could kinzpost it. (i never keep those items in the dock for long.)

now i know to watch out for the ads missing before i put things on the dock again! rep pts! thanks!!
Hi Redbear,

Not a problem. Oh yes there are lots of precious things (such as Unopened Gift Boxes, Glam Bags, Halloween Baskets etc) that simply can't go anywhere else to store. I have call the time when there are no ads the Bermuda Hour.

The strangest thing is if I use my laptop during the Bermuda Hour I can see the ads , but if I use the desktop I see no ads (even after restarting, refreshing, emptying the cache). Someone told me they used a different Browser and they see the ads, but it never worked for me. Maybe you might want to try?

Hopefully this should be resolved soon.
commodore is offline Female
Old 11-25-2007, 04:02 PM   #10
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

Yes that is happenintg to me!!! I logged out & hd to wait about 10 minutes & now it looks ok.
Closed