Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2007, 06:17 PM   #1
Millionare98

Default [SOLVED] Do you need help? Come here!!!

Hi everyone!!! Im here to help!!! I cannot promise i will have all the answers but i will try!!!

---------- Millionare98 added 3 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Come on, someone must need help!!

Last edited by Millionare98; 11-03-2007 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
Gifted

Maddy1994 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Do you need help? Come here!!!

how come i cant see peoples trades????????
Old 11-04-2007, 11:59 AM   #3
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Maddy1994
how come i cant see peoples trades????????
You have to become Gifted first! To become Gifted there are 3 prerequisites:
  • Be a WI member for at least 2 full weeks
  • Have at least 50 constructive posts (not just "yeah" or "me too" type messages)
  • Read and post that you agree to the Fair Gift Exchange Policies
After you've done all of these things it may take up to 2 weeks for the volunteer moderators to review your posts and membership to approve you. To check on it, go to your User CP and scroll down to "Lastest moderator actions on your posts/threads" and if they have rejected you there should be a message there saying why... otherwise wait those two weeks before calling for help!
Old 11-04-2007, 12:05 PM   #4
Gifted

Maddy1994 is on a distinguished road

thank you so much you were a big help!!
Old 11-04-2007, 12:07 PM   #5
carlythemonkey1

View Post Originally Posted by Momma
You have to become Gifted first! To become Gifted there are 3 prerequisites:
  • Be a WI member for at least 2 full weeks
  • Have at least 50 constructive posts (not just "yeah" or "me too" type messages)
  • Read and post that you agree to the Fair Gift Exchange Policies
After you've done all of these things it may take up to 2 weeks for the volunteer moderators to review your posts and membership to approve you. To check on it, go to your User CP and scroll down to "Lastest moderator actions on your posts/threads" and if they have rejected you there should be a message there saying why... otherwise wait those two weeks before calling for help!
Hi .. I don't think you should be answering people's questions, because this is not your thread. You're taking the owner's business (of helping people) away ..
Old 11-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #6
Millionare98

thnx carlythemonkey, i was going to answer that. please dont do that again momma
Old 11-04-2007, 12:41 PM   #7
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

sorry carly, the thread's original poster isn't gifted and wouldn't have the answer... plus many times the site's owners have stepped in to say that questions on WI and on trades can be answered by all
Old 11-04-2007, 02:48 PM   #8
Millionare98

i still knew the answer though, its ok, just. please dont do it again. im closing this thread anyway
Closed