Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 09:40 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

ghostbear has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: DID WW JUST GO DOWN?

Yes I haven;t been able to get on all morning yet. I am glad it isn't my computer having problems at my end though so that at least is a good thing. Ganz will get it up again soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 09:40 AM   #42
Abby13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I AM SO MAD
Old 03-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #43
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Babylove
I just got off the phone with Ganz and they are working on it. Something went wrong with the servers

Thanks babylove. I'm always afraid to call them, butI don't hope someone else will do it!
Old 03-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #44
I Love

HeraDobe is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Same issue here... was using Firfox, so I tried Internet Explorer - not working with either. Made my little girl wait to adopt the Pegasus she got for her Birthday yesterday 'cuz of the 'no ad' glitch that was going on... Looks like she'll have to wait a bit longer! Does anyone know if adoptions have been going smoothly that past couple of days?
i adopted a cheeky dog yesterday, it was fine, except my mom wanted to do something with bills, so i had to get off, yesterday i really had no probs, it was just sorta slow
Old 03-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #45
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Same issue here... was using Firfox, so I tried Internet Explorer - not working with either. Made my little girl wait to adopt the Pegasus she got for her Birthday yesterday 'cuz of the 'no ad' glitch that was going on... Looks like she'll have to wait a bit longer! Does anyone know if adoptions have been going smoothly that past couple of days?
My granddaughter and I adopted five webkinz on Monday with no problems. All items were included including the exclusives and extras.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:41 AM   #46

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

I was up late last night. I came to WI and saw a thread saying that people were on Webkinz and they weren't doing their 2am maintenance. So I tried to get on and could.
I figured last night if the maintenance didn't run we would be having problems this morning. However, when I saw the white screen and the issue being you typed in the wrong address I thought it might really be my internet connection.
Well, hopefully they can just run their maintenance and get us up and running soon.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #47
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Looks like the usual Thursday fixes are being done. Hope it doesn't take to long. I'm still trying to get my gardens taking care of. Am glad to know its happening to everyone....not really glad...but nice to know it just isn't me.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #48
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by seashellie87
Mine is the same. I cant get past the login page...didint even get on yet this am!
I know, me too... I just got up and I go straight to my computer to do my daily's and nope, not going to get on, so I come here to see what's going on. God Bless WI! Guess I'll be waiting a bit to do daily's.... hope it doesn't take them long. The other day road workers cut our internet cable... that was upseting, missed a rare because of it... luckily I didn't need it. LOL
Old 03-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #49
I Love

HeraDobe is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Abby13
I AM SO MAD
i mean, we do have to give WW a little credit, they work hard all day long, and we sit here complaining, maybe we can talk about something else
Old 03-27-2008, 09:42 AM   #50
I'm Jarod x]

webkinz iz cool is a jewel in the roughwebkinz iz cool is a jewel in the rough

it dosen't work for me either,it says "Firefox is unable to connect to this page..."then it says what might be wrong with the page.I NEED TO DESIGN MY ROOM!!!
webkinz iz cool is offline Male
Closed